Janiel Q+A(Major fluff)

Joey POV: so today Daniel and i are filming an in bed with Janiel Q&A. and i sent in a question i know he will see that says "Daniel do you see a future with me?" today at the end of the video i plan on proposing to my boyfriend Daniel. i was really nervous but i was sure hes doing to say yes.

we sat in bed and the camera turned on. "Aah good day everyone, today im here with my boyfriend Daniel and we are going to answer some of your questions." Daniel kissed our intertwined hands which made me smile.

we starting answering questions and my heart started beating faster and faster as i knew my question would come soon. the first question was "Whats your favorite thing about each other?"

Daniel answered first. "My favorite thing about Joey is, well everything. your smile, your eyes, your heart and the way you light up a room even when you drive me crazy. you captivate every ounce of my soul, and i wouldn't be half the man i am today without your endless love and support. your my best friend and i love you". ( If you know what post that came from im so proud of you)

i blushed and gave Daniel a quick Kiss. then i answered.

"my favorite thing about you is, well how selfless, kind, funny and absolutely gorgeous you are. you've made me a better person.. and you make really good oatmeal. i love you so much" ( also if you know what post that is then i am really really proud of you)

Daniel blushed and said "Awww i love you too Joey" and gave me a quick kiss.

"Ok so the next question comes from @Ridgekarissa ( also you should read her oneshot book),

"wheres your favorite place to go on a date?"

"Uhm any where as long as its with Daniel but i would say at the beach to watch the sunset"

Daniel nodded and said "Ok the next question comes from @infinite_janiel ( also go read her wattpad collections:) )

"Any traveling plans?" "Yes actually we leave for Ireland soon to shoot kingdom and the duet together which should be released soon" Daniel said with a wink;)

after answering a few more questions mine was next. i carefully grab the ring box still hiding it though.

Daniel reads it "A question from Joey, you silly boy!" "Daniel, do you see a future with me?" Daniel smiles and says "Of course I do Joey, how could i not?! i want to be your husband and i cant wait to have kids with you and watch them grow up with you"

i smile and say "Come here" he looks confused as i grab his hand and lead him to the edge of the bed. he sits on the foot of the bed "Joey what are you doing?" he says with a nervous giggle.

i go down on one knee and hold his hand as he gasps. i open the ring box and he starts sobbing.

"The reason i ask that question is because i am ready to be your husband and i want to have kids with you and watch them grow up. i love you more than anything in this world. every day you make me feel so loved and special everyday. your my prince and i cant think of a life that your not a part of. from the moment i saw you on Instagram i knew i wanted you. and when i dmed you on twitter and invited you for coffee my heart screamed with excitement when you said Yes. without my speech lasting hours upon hours. Daniel Christopher Preda, will you marry me?" he sobs harder as he nods his head.

"Yes, yes oh my god yes. i love you so much Joey" he picks me up spinning me in the air as we connect our lips in a passionate kiss. our tears mixing together. i slide the ring on and he tries to hold his sobs in as the ring goes on.

"Oh my god its beautiful. oh my god i love you, i love you, i love you" he screams and giggles.

i giggle as he giggles. he kisses me one last time before setting me down but i still stay in his arms our foreheads resting together like in don't wait. i smile as i whisper "I love you in this moment and the next, i choose you always and forever. i love you Daniel" a few more tears slip down his cheeks and i gently wipe them away.

"Well thank you everybody for watching this. if you liked it please give it a big ol' thumbs up and make sure to subscribe and ill see you tomorrow, good damn bye!. ( And go subscribe to Daniels youtube Mister Preda:) )

we turn the camera off and we get back in bed. i pull Daniel close to my chest letting him little spoon, just for today. "I love you Joey" "I love you too Daniel" he looks down at his ring and smiles.

i rub his back and he nuzzles into my neck. i look down to see my little boy asleep. damn does he look cute. i pull the covers over us and cuddle him closer before falling asleep myself. happily engaged:)

"I love you Daniel, I whisper softly, stroking his soft hair.