Why did he have to go?! (Depressing)

A/ N grab some tissues and please don't hate me for this

Joeys pov: Daniel had been in the hospital for the last few days because he had gotten really sick. I was in bed with the dogs worried about Daniel it was 1:34 am and I got a call from Daniels hospital "hello?" "Hello is this Mr. Graceffa-Preda?" "Yes......" "this is Daniel Graceffa' hospital im sorry to tell you this but Daniel Preda Graceffa passed away this morning at 1:20 am" I started crying and screaming . "Would you like to come say goodbye?" I choke in between sobs and said "yes" I get up and put on one of Daniels shirts with jeans, I drove to the hospital and run to Daniels room. He laid in bed lifeless. I picked up his hand. It was cold. I laid over his bed crying my eyes out profusely. I noticed a piece of paper on his nightstand. I read it
Dear Joey,
Thank you for making my life so happy and perfect. You were there for me when I was down in depression or just when I needed you. You made me the happiest man through my entire life. I know I'm gone physically but I'm not gone spiritually, I'm always in your heart. I know it may seem as you may never love again but please try and find some one to love and to make you happy just do me one thing... don't forget about me. I'll always be right next to you making sure your safe and making sure your happy. I'll never forget you and I'll never stop loving you. I  love you so much. Thank you for making me the happiest Joey Michael Graceffa Preda.
Forever yours,
Daniel Christopher Preda-Graceffa.

I was crying my eyes out as I read the note over and over again. I called Maria and she answered right away "Joey?" "Maria you need to come say goodbye to Daniel, He's gone" she started crying in the call and hung up. I cried over Daniels body as his mother arrived to his room. She was sobbing and holding a tissue. I gave her a hug as we both cried into each other's shoulder. I gave Daniel one last kiss and cried with Maria as we headed home. She came to stay with me until I was better physically and emotionally.

Daniel POV: I woke up to Joey crying his eyes out and thrashing around in the bed. I held him and said "Joey Joey baby wake up wake up"

Joey POV:  I kept hearing "Joey Joey baby wake up wake up"I opened my eyes and in bed with Daniel. I wrapped around him and said "oh my god oh my god your alive" he said "of course I am!" I told him about the dream and cried more and more. He calmed me down and said "I'm not leaving you for a very long time Joey, I love you so much" 
Daniel POV: I pulled Joey closer and he fell back asleep. I made sure he was safe in my arms. I'm not leaving him anytime soon. I love him to much.