going to Hawaii (fluff

DANIEL POV: i woke up in joeys arms. oh my God he is beautiful. i carefully broke out of his grip and i grabbed his and I's bags and brought them downstairs to the door and set them down. i went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. i made berry smoothies and microwaved waffles and sprinkled chocolate chips on them and poured syrup and took out the can of whipped cream and set it down by the waffles. as i was finishing setting the table, everyone came rushing downstairs. my daughters set their bags down by joeys and Is stuff. Joey walked over and jumped into my arms and i held him in my arms and kissed him passionately. i set him down and brought him over to the table. i brought the food to the table and served everyone. we all finished and went upstairs and got dressed. i washed my blue stripped sweater and jeans. joey walked out of the closet wearing the same exact thing. i gasped and said "where did you get that?!" he smiled and said "target" i saw my vision blur with tears, he looked so cute.. i quickly wiped the tears but not fast enough for joey to notice. he kissed me and said "i wanted to match you baby" i jumped into Joeys arms and he spun slowly around in a circle. he looked me into the eyes and said "i love you" that made me cry harder into joeys shoulders. he rubbed my neck and he set me down and pulled something out of a plastic bag and got down on one knee. i sobbed. he opened the box and a shiny necklace sat there. i couldnt see it because i had tears pooling in and out of my eyes. he grabbed my hands and said " i love you so much, yesterday at target i got this necklace for you, its a piece of my heart. will you accept this necklace?" i pulled him up and said " yes yes yes yes yes of course" i pulled him up and kissed him, licking his lips for an entry. i could feel tears spilling out of his eyes as well. he pulled back and said "i love you so much" more tears fell. "i love you too" he kissed me once more but i gently sucked on his lip implying i wanted a longer kiss. our lips moved in sync as we made out for a long time before heading downstairs. Denise and Janessa turned to us and said "there you are!! awwwwwwwwww your matching:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we headed out the front door and drove to the airport. we boarder our seats in first class. joey sat in the seat next to me but snuggled into my lap and i held onto joey. we eventually landed and got off the plane. we got our luggage from the luggage carousel and drove to the hotel we were staying at. Joey and I had our own room so we got to our room and I started putting stuff away and Joey turned me around and started kissing me passionately. Him kissing me is honestly the best thing ever. I kiss back licking his lips for entrance. We moved our lips and head in syncHey guys I am sorry for not updating in weeks. School lately has been busy and it's almost done. I get out Friday so I'll have the whole summer to update. I hope you like the plot twist of Daniel and Joey.
What gender do you think the baby will be and how will Joey take this news? Find out in the next chapter.