new year fluff)

Daniel pov: joey and I were outside on our balcony watching fireworks and there was only 30 more minutes of this shitty year. I decided to post something on Instagram. it was a picture of me at our old house sitting on the swing with a smile.

"2018. a year full of rough waters, personal setbacks, health concerns, changes, failures and disappointments. but with that, came the good, love, happiness, change, traveling the world with my best friend, laughs, a new home, puppy kisses, boyfriend kisses, creating a brand, and all the things you don't see online I choose not to share. Each year we experience the bad and the good, such is life. so #2019 bring it. I feel more inspired, connected with myself, and more hopeful than ever before. thank you for all the support and the beautiful words, you guys make a world of difference, for that im forever grateful. And to my partner @JoeyGraceffa , I love you, thank you for loving me and dealing with.....everything! I wish you all love, light and a wonderful #HappyNewYear"

my phone immediately blowing up with sweet comments, and as expected negativity. I was not going to let it get to me anymore, this year im going to focus on those who are important the surroundings around me. I turned my phone off and pulled joey into my lap as he cuddled in. his hair tickled my face but it never bothers me. I love twisting it into small little styles and just messing it up and giggling about it.

"Before the new year comes joey what was something you'll remember from 2018?"

he sat up and looked at me with a smile. "well everything. spending time with you, getting to watch you grow and watching you create a youtube brand, and finding yourself as a person"

I smile and kiss our intertwined hands.

"Thank you Joey, what im going to remember is this summer when I became so depressed, thinking I wasn't enough for you or anyone else, thinking I was over weight and deactivated social media, you were there for me everyday as I went through therapy and you were there for me holding me, and kissing me. you reminded me who I am. you helped me grow and I wouldn't be half the man I am now if it wasn't for you. you make me stronger everyday and I couldn't be grateful. we had a lot of milestones this year. we moved into a lot of air B and B's and I was terrified that we would loose each other, but you were calm with me reminding me we would be home soon, but to me, home is where you are Joey. I love you. I cant wait to see what 2019 brings for us"

Joey had tears falling as I wiped them away gently with my thumb. I kissed right underneath his eyes making him smile.

"I love you Daniel"

"I love you Joey"

I looked at my watch. we turned on my computer to the ball drop. "30 seconds left Joey!" I giggle with excitement.

"20 seconds"

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 , 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" we both shouted with excitement. Joey and I stood up and I pulled him into a passionate kiss. our kiss lasted a few seconds after midnight ringing in 2019. we pulled away and I rested my forehead on Joeys. "Happy new year love. I love you"

\