Her she comes.(Fluff)

Daniel POV: Joey and I were in bed. It was almost 2:00 am. My stomach had been feeling funny because our baby girl was kicking. All of a sudden I felt something soaking into the sheets. I reached down and realized. My water had broke. I shook Joey awake panicking. "Joey Joey wake up!" He woke up said "what's wrong?!"I started crying. "My water broke" Joey jumped out of bed turned the lights on and pulled back the blankets and sure enough there was water soaked in front of me. He pulled me out of bed and grabbed the hospital bag we packed a week ago because we were close to the due date. He ran down to our daughters room and they came running back with him carrying clothing. Joey brought everything out to the car. He came back and picked me up and carried me to the car. I was in so much pain as I sobbed.  Joey POV: We all rushed to the hospital thank goodness it isn't far from our house. When we got there a doctor met us and brought a gurney to our Daniel on as we all rushed behind him into a hospital room. He was ready to go into labor. It was currently 2:17 am. He started pushing at 2:30 am. After about 30 minutes of pushing he gave one last big push and let out a grunt and we heard a baby crying. The doctors rushed over with a blanket for the baby and handed her to Daniel. We were all crying as Denise and Janessa stood behind me as I as sobbing my eyes out. Daniel handed me the baby and I held her as I looked at her. She had my green eyes and Daniels raven brown locks. She was gorgeous. I said "welcome to the world Karissa Preda Rose. I love you so much. Daddy and papa are going to treat you like a princess. You have 2 older sisters who will love you unconditionally. We all stayed in the hospital with Daniel the next day as Karissa was given her birth certificate and every thing she needed. She was gorgeous. Daniel and I ran our fingers through her long raven brown locks. Daniel looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "she's perfect. I have a perfect husband and 3 perfect children" we took a picture and posted it with a caption she's finally here, welcome to the world Karissa Rose Preda. Born just after 3 am she has @joeygraceffas green eyes and @misterpredas brown raven hair . We couldn't be happier. We headed home and brought her to the crib we set up in our room and went to bed for a nap. I'm so in love with Daniel and my family. I couldn't be happier with my family.