A Walk In The Park

Hey guys. I'm back with another chapter,hope you like it.
Enjoy

Alex's POV

"I know it was something important tho.. I've been freaked out ever since"

I'm tired, maybe I'm just imagining things. I think to myself  trying to avoid reality knowing well in my head it happened.

It's driving me mad, what on earth could it have been? I then notice Kara staring at me waiting for me to say something.

"Oh sorry I spaced out there for a bit." I say hoping she's not gonna ask me what's on my mind.

"Nah its okay.. You wanna go for walk or something?" Kara asks.

"Sure, why not.. Just lemme get dressed into something more appropriate for a walk." I say quickly going into my room to get dressed.

A while later Kara and I finally arrive at the park.

We slowly walk side by side with comfortable silence.

"So what was it like? In heaven?" I ask trying to break the silence.

Kara let's out a sigh before answering. "It's kinda hard to explain. It was welcoming and beautiful but also kinda lonely, yeah I had Gwen but it wasn't the same as you, and Winn, and James, and even Lena."

"It pretty much was the same here without you..." I say lieing.

I freeze. As shivers run through my bones and pictures started entering my mind except I didn't know what they were they were.. Blurred.. But I could tell I didn't want to know what was behind the blur in my mind. My breaths become bigger and shorter this feeling is messing with me I don't know what's going on.

I hear a voice calling what I suppose is my name but it sounds far away yet close at the same time. The voice fills my mind like a dream but the spoken words are unclear and muffled like a foreign language.

The images keep flashing in my mind along with the voice calling me. What is happening?! I think to myself. My head starts spinning and I reach out for support but I find nothing, I was about to fall when arms caught me.

That's when the words started sounding clearer and the images started fading away.

The voice was Kara's, she was calling my name. "Alex?! Alex are you with me?!

Kara's POV

Alex and I were just Calmly walking next to each other when suddenly she started hyperventilating.

"Alex?! Are you alright?!" I ask her trying to get her attention.

She didn't respond she just stood there, her pupils were huge and her hands began to twitch.

"It's me Kara, Alex answer me." I say gently shaking her. when I finally let go thinking she had stopped twitching she begins to start leaning back further and further. "Alex?!"I exclaim. My super reflexes kick in before I realize I'm holding Alex slightly off the ground catching her just before she crashes.

"Alex are you with me?!" I ask her worriedly. Alex's tense body relaxes as she seems to stop hyperventilating.

"Kara? What just happened?" Alex asks her voice filled with confusion and a hint of fear.

"That's what I wanted to ask you." I tell her as I slowly lift us both off the ground.

"C'mon let's get you home so you can get some rest. You are probably just tired." I tell her swinging her arm over my shoulders.

We get home it's quite late now so we both head to bed falling asleep almost instantly.

The next morning comes as I climb out of bed and make my way over to the Kitchen in search for food. But something was off for some reason it felt like there was just something missing.

"Alex? " I call out but no answer came back.

I then hear shuffling from behind me so I call out again to make sure it's her. "Alex is that you?!" I ask turning around to look at the person that was behind me.

"Nope... No Alex just me Gwen." She says with a yawn."Isn't Alex still sleeping?" She asks yawning once again.

"This late? It's about 11:25 am." I say quickly looking at the clock on the wall to make sure I was correct.

"Hey I slept this late just now and Maggie is still beep in her sleep... Can you believe she snores?" Rambles Gwen as she leans against the one of the chairs.

"Let me go check if she's up then." I say to myself. "Alex you in there?" I ask knocking on her bedroom door but there is no answer. So I open the door as it creeks open there is nothing to be seen other than the bed sheets sprawled out across the floor.

I rush to search the rest of the house hoping she was maybe just somewhere else during so I dropped my mug of coffee I had jsut made alerting everyone in the house.

There is no sign of her in the house, I hurriedly get dressed then I rush out to start searching the streets for any sign of her.

Pleas leave a vote if you like this chapter and a comment on your thoughts and any suggestions you might want to see in future chapters of this story. Just so you know I have already started writing the next chapter so enjoy the wait.