Continuing My Journey

Kara's P.O.V

"What do you mean my journey hasn't ended?" I ask with confusion

"It means that you haven't completed your life's destiny." he answers leaning back on his throne.

"My life's destiny?! How am I going to be able to forfill my life's destiny when I'm dead?! It's not like I can go back! Right? " my voice filling more and more with panic with each word, as I start pacing back and forth

"Oh you can go back..... but not alone." He says with a calm voice looking at me

I stop pacing at his words and stare at him blankly. "Why can't I go alone?"

"Well you see, you didn't come here for no reason you came to help someone forfill their destiny as they help you forfill your's."

"So let me get this straight, I came here to get someone to help me but I have to help them as well , and then go back to earth with them?" I explain to myself placing my right hand on my forehead and my left hand on my side.

"Correct." he says with a nod.

"Wait, so who is coming with me?" I ask lowering me hands to my sides.

"Your friend Alex Cruz the valeronain is to journey with you back to earth."

"If I may ask, what is my destiny?"

"I'm sorry but that I cannot tell you. What I can tell you is that your chance of fulfilling your destiny it is slipping by by the second so you better go get ready or you might miss it."

"OH! Yes I have to go tell Alex..... so I better go. Bye." I wave to him before I start rushing out of the room.

Sorry for the posting this chapter so late but here it is so enjoy.