Alex!

Kara's POV

I was knocking on Alex's door but I heard no reply so started knocking again.

"Alex I know your in there open up!"

Then I heard shuffling and the door opened to reveal a younger woman with shoulder length brown highlighted black hair, dark brown eyes and slightly darker skin.

"Alex! Finally! I've been knocking on your door for a minute!" I exclaim giving her a hug 

Alex was one of the last Valeronains that survived the destruction of Valeron. She was a refugee on earth like me and taking on the name Alex Cruz she died year 2016 after being captured and experimented on by Cadmus which mad me sad that maybe if I just found Cadmus's base earlier I could have saved her. On to the happier conversations! I told her about my life as Kara a reporter at Catco and Supergirl the hero of National City.  She thought it was cool that I was supergirl though she was sad that supergirl will no longer be able to help people she still thought it was cool to be friends with earth's mightiest hero. I was surprised that she knew about supergirl when she lived on earth forgetting that she still lived when I came out as Supergirl.

"Hi to you too" she says smiling

"You know you should obey beings of a higher rank with respect and not let them wait for you outside your door" I tease her trying to stay fake serious but failing miserably as I start laughing.

She opens the door to let me in laughing along side me.
" I'm sorry that I had to keep you waiting your Highness. " she says playing along causing another fit of laughter.

After I came to The kingdom of light (Rao's light Aka heaven.) Rao showed me around then took me to His throne room and made me the  Goddess of Hope. I asked Him why me? and He answered, because all your actions in life both hard and easy you had you  accepted them and tried to do what was right not in your eyes not the eyes of the world but in My eyes, it is your calling Kara Zor-El He said.

Shortly after that I met Alex I was in the garden when she accidentally ran into me. She was Carrying a stack of  box's unable to see where was headed she bumped into me scattering the  box's.
She was frightened seeing that she had run into a Goddess and not just any Goddess  but the new Goddess. She kept on apologizing and checking if I was  hurt by the collision but I told her it was okay and with much convincing finally she accepted my forgiveness, and after that we just hanged out . I also saw my parents again it felt so nice to have been able to give them a hug again. we talked but there wasn't really much to catch up with seeing that they were always looking after me from up here and knew what happened to me, well at least they have things to tell me about themselves. That caused me not to always be there and keep my eyes on Alex and my other friends so that when they join me in Rao's light we have things to catch up to.

"So what are we going to do today your Highness?" She asks smiling and bowing in the process "  Are we going star gazing , exploring, or are we going to go watching our families?"

"I can't choose it's your turn to decide!" I say playfully.

"OK. umm....we can go watch our families today. " she suggests walking to the door.

"OK!" I say as I follow her out the door on our way to the garden of windows of life.

This chapter was kinda fun to write. Again sorry for the short chapter. Please comment your thoughts of the chapter and leave a vote if you liked it. You can still comment of who you guys think went to visit Alex (Danvers).

PS .

I completely forgot that Selena Gomez acted for a Character named Alex in Wizards of Waverley place so if you thought it was that Alex I'm sorry to say that I did not intend to make it that Alex but feel free pretend it was her.
Hoped you guys enjoyed this weekend's chapter, and I'll be posting chapters each weekend. Enjoy the wait! XD