Telling The World

Alex's POV

It was only 13 days ago that she was at the DEO wearing her suit smiling like she just discovered that puppies existed , it's been only ten days since Kara died I was sitting on my couch rewatching last week's news.
Cat Grant was on the television telling the world that Supergirl has lost the battle and died and that they will place a new memorial statue of Supergirl in the heart of National City, Cat had specially came back to national city to everyone's surprise after she heard that Supergirl was hurt and came to my house finding out that Supergirl was more than hurt .
So she has decided that she will be the one to announce her death to the world seeing that she was the one that gave Supergirl her name.

I must say I was surprised that she new Kara was Supergirl and that when I when I told her that Supergirl\Kara died that for a brief moment she showed that she was shocked and that she cared for her before masking her emotions again.

"Ugh!" Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

There was a knock on the door but I didn't notice the knocking until a familiar voice called out my name claiming that she knew I was here, I look at the door turning off the TV. Now who could that be? I walk up to the door and open it. When I see who it was my tears just came like a waterfall as my emotions got the better of me.

Sorry for the short chapter hoped you enjoyed it, And please leave a vote and comment of who you think came to visit Alex? I'm posting the last chapter of this weekend tomorrow.