You Make Me Feel Good

Joey left everything he was doing and drove to school when he got a call from Chandlers' football coach telling him that his best friend, basically his brother, hurt his back during practice.

Chandler's parents were in another state, visiting a relative of the Bing's. And so they left Chandler in New York, since he had school he couldn't go with them, which meant Joey stayed with him so he wouldn't be alone in the house.

Everybody knew that Joey and Chandler were really close. They were always together, always over each other's house, and there was always a awkward sexual tension between them two and everyone knew about it.

Joey always had a strong bond with the younger boy. Truth is, Joey always had a little crush on Chandler. He knew it was weird because they've know each other since they were babies, but he never told anybody about it.

He would wank to the thought of his younger boy's mouth wrapped around him. He'd hump the pillow as if it was his younger friend. He would fantasize about him and Chandler.

And so when he got the phone call he started panicking. He knew that Chandler's is in pain he would seek Joey's comfort. Chandler was quite infatuated by his older brother too.

To him, Chandler was always right. And Chandler knows what to do. He loved Chandler, a little more than he should, but that doesn't matter, does it?

Once Chandler arrived to the school, he ran to the nurse's office and knocked on the door. The nurse that was in her mid 20's opened the door and smiled brightly when she saw Joey. You know, Joey was really handsome so a lot of women were constantly liking him

The older boy often came here, Chander was a clumsy boy and his parents got a lot of calls from the school saying that the boy was injured of some sort. But Joey would always pick him up anyway, because Chandler's family was always so busy all the time.

Joey ignored the nurse and walked in to see his beautiful friend lying on his back on the examination table, his face not facing Chandler.

The older boy walked closer to his friend and caressed his cheek with the back of his hand earning a hum from Chandler, who knew exactly whose touch it was.

"Hey, baby, how's your back?" He asked softly, carding his hands through Chandler's light brown hair.

"It hurts a lot." He cried and Joey bit his lip, hating the fact that his baby boy was in pain.

He raised Chandlers' shirt and massages his stomach, an act he always did to soothe his friend, and looked at the nurse while doing so.

"What happened? And is he okay?" He asked worriedly, and the nurse smiled getting her notepad from her desk.

"Well, it says here that he was pushed to the ground during football practice and he wasn't able to stand afterwards. The coach says there is no serious injuries, but he wanted to make sure that he was okay so we took him to the hospital and got an X-Ray, and thank goodness he had no fracture. You can go ahead and take him home and let him rest for a while." She explained.

Joey nodded and placed his arms, one underneath Chandler's' head and the other underneath his knees and he carried him bridal style then walked to the nurse, writing his name and signing on the notepad, confirming that he took Chandler home.

Chandler wrapped his arms around Joey's neck, hiding his face in his friend's chest. "Joey." Chandler said in pain, and the older boy bit his lip.

"It's alright baby, you can bite me when you feel pain, relieve it." And the younger boy cried, clinging to his friend.