Flash In The Pan(ties)

"Chandler? What are you still doing here? I thought you guys took off?"

"Oh no no no, she took off... with my clothes!"

The note of panic was quite clear in Chandler's voice, but he wasn't even bothering to hide it at this point. He knew Joey was going to rib him for this, but there was still a fragment of hope that his friend might actually help him out here. There was a slight pause.

"Are you naked in there?"

Chandler could hear the laughter in Joey's voice. He gritted his teeth, bracing one hand against the thin door of the cubicle.

"Not exactly." he bit out "...I'm wearing panties."

"Huh. Ya... ya always wear panties?"

He closed his eyes, really not in the mood to be made fun of right at this second. Though he knew the material was right there. He had to admit that if the roles had been reversed, he would have been on the floor laughing his ass off right about now.

"No no, this is the first time."

"Wow... talk about your bad luck! I mean, the first time you try panties and someone walks off wit' yer clothes!"

His sarcasm clearly wasn't quite getting through to Joey, who no doubt thought that lacy thongs were a perfectly normal thing to wear to a restaurant. Chandler wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised. In fact, Joey's own lack of surprise seemed to highly suggest that he wasn't exactly a stranger to this particular practice.

Chandler climbed onto the closed toilet seat so that he could peer over the cubicle at Joey. His friend looked amused, sure, but more at the fact that Chandler had been stranded here in just his panties... Susie's panties, than the fact that he was wearing the panties in the first place.

"I was not trying them out. Susie asked me to wear them."

He didn't try to keep the edge off his words. Joey didn't seem to notice, though. He had an expression like a child on Christmas morning.

"Well let me see!" he insisted, bouncing slightly on the spot and gesturing wildly, as though that was the most reasonable request in the world. "

No!" Chandler exclaimed loudly "I'm not letting you, or anybody else see, ever!"

He disappeared down from his perch back into the cubicle.

"Alright, alright." Joey said, sounding a little hurt.

Chandler didn't have time to feel sorry for snapping because the next second, Joey's face had appeared over the side of the cubicle, peering intently over at him, clearly standing on the toilet seat of the next cubicle along.

"Whoah-ho-ho... someone's flossing!" Joey said, pointing at him with his usual shiteating grin.

The heat rose in Chandler's cheeks as he desperately turned around to hide his ass from Joey's roving gaze, and then realised that the front view was even worse, especially since the tiny lacey triangle of material barely covered his manhood at the best of times, and since he was still showing signs of... excitement from before, it was about as useless as nothing at all. In fact, he was beginning to think that it would have been better to have been totally naked after all. In some ways this seemed way, way worse. With both hands cupping his privates, he pressed his back to the opposite wall, and glared defiantly at Joey.

"Why don't you give me your underpants?" he begged desperately.

"Oh no, can't help you... I'm not wearing any." Joey shrugged.