TOW The Dream

Getting over an ex-girlfriend who you found yourself madly in love with was a very difficult task. The fact that you've overcome your commitment fears, and even risked your relationship with your best friend to be with her, only to end being cheated on – that made everything worse.

Chandler had really believed Kathy was the one, and now that he didn't have her anymore, he was at a loss what to do.

Picturing himself with other people was almost happening – well, he'd thought it had been happening when the girls started talking about other girls. He had three very attractive female friends, and picturing them engaging in some girl-on-girl action was hot. Picturing himself in the middle of it made everything better. Dreaming about it was the cherry on top, but his brain loathed him as much as he loathed himself, so the promising dream had been ruined. Tonight marks the second night of phase three, he'd thought after drinking himself to sleep, in the hopes of having better dreams this time.

Everybody had left and he was already in bed, tiredness overcoming his entire body, dark room and comforting silent – here we go again, dreamland.

He opened his eyes again, but he could tell right away he was dreaming. He loved that kind of dream – when things felt real but he could tell right away they weren't. When he moved his body to the side, he gasped in surprise by seeing no one other than Monica there, looking at him with a devilish grin. For a moment he wondered why her of all people, but it made sense – he had always found her the most attractive woman he had ever met. If anyone would exclusively show up in a wet dream, that would most definitely be her. Well, he wasn't sure yet if that was going to be a wet dream, but he sure as hell hoped so. When he trailed his eyes over her body though – yep, definitely a wet dream. She was lying on her side, supporting her body on her elbow, and her head on her hand. She was wearing black underwear – just a very tiny ensemble of bra and panties. Her body exposed, her skin looking soft as he (had always) imagined. Knowing it was his dream, and he could do whatever he wanted with his brain's version of Monica, he moved his hand to cup her face, kissing her softly. She moaned in his lips, moving her own hand over to his neck, and getting her leg over his hips. He was definitely hard already, enjoying the kiss that albeit unreal was unbelievably delicious. Out of a sudden, he'd noticed they were naked already – for once, thanks, brain! Good work! Way to go! It would be great to spare some time from undressing and put it to use for the sex part. (Once more) he would be dreaming about having sex with Monica, and he knew that would be great. The kissing had gotten pretty intense already – they were abusing each other's lips, nibbling and licking and going for necks and shoulders and ears. Her hands were tugging on his hair, and he couldn't wait anymore, so he moved one of his hands to reach down for her genitalia, groaning against her lips when his fingertips touched her entrance and felt the wetness between her legs.

Suddenly, he felt a hand around his penis, and was confused for a second since he could still feel both her hands still tangled into his hair. Next thing he noticed was the fact that the hand around his member – squeezing it and pumping it up and down already – was much stronger than the softness he'd expected from the girl he was kissing. Right after that, he could feel some hot breathing on his nape and some chest hair tickling his back. He stopped the kissing to turn around to see Joey, of all people, naked, behind him. He was about to curse his brain for screwing up with yet another wet dream, but then he caught sight of Joey's flushed face and found himself getting even more aroused than he was before.

Joey's hand never stopped pumping his dick and Monica's hand moved to fondle his balls. Chandler just gasped at that. He was in turmoil; wonderful sensations taking control of his everything. His evident agitation didn't seem to stop the other two. Joey craned his head to capture Chandler's lips and Monica moved closer to lick and suck on his neck. Chandler kissed Joey back – Monica's lips were amazingly soft, and he didn't expect Joey's to feel that soft too, but as he kissed this mirage of his roommate, he got lost into how good it felt. Joey's kisses were rougher than Monica's – he bit on Chandler's lips a little more forcefully than she did. Chandler felt like he could enjoy both ways of being kissed, so he turned his head back to Monica, kissing her again while Joey took care of his neck this time. His hand was still in her genitalia, so he spread her labia and entered her with his finger, adding one more next while rubbing her clitoris with his thumb. Then he moved his head down her body to lick a nipple, sucking on it, enjoying the (very loud) noises she was making. Being curved like that gave Joey an opportunity to trail Chandler's vertebrae with his tongue, and also made Chandler's ass press against Joey's groin areas. And, yep, Joey was already as hard as a rock. Chandler expected to jump at that, running away from another man's penis so close to his only entrance, but it was his dream, so nobody needed to know how much he was enjoying all of that. It was just unbelievable – feeling Monica's insides with his fingers, while feeling her hard nipple with his tongue and teeth while, at the same time, feeling Joey's tongue licking his back, causing him to have goose bumps all over the place, and his friend's penis rubbing against his buttocks. It was too much – if he wasn't dreaming, he would probably pass out because it was too much, really.