Chapter 8

Ceaderstripe slips quietly into the warriors after a long day of hunting and training with her friends.
She curls up in her nest and feels sleep creep over her and the growing sound of rushing water as a dream consumes her mind.
She blinks to orient herself in the dream. Once her eyes are focused, she sees Froststar dashing ahead of her.
"Froststar!" She yells.
Froststar looks over his shoulder at her, "Ceaderstripe!? What are you doing here!?" He shouts over the sound of the roaring wave.
"I dont know!" She begins to shrug, but pauses to glance back at the water.
"Get up there!" Froststar demands, nodding his head to the top of the ravine.
Ceaderstripe surveys the area and spots some paw holds on the stone wall and dashes towards them.
Froststar stands at the base of the wall, glancing at the approaching water with an almost nervous expression waiting for Ceaderstripe to start her climb to safety.
Ceaderstripe starts climbing the steep wall and Froststar quickly follows her after a moment.
"Where did that wave come from!?" Froststar yells.
Ceaderstripe shakes her head and refuses to look down at the water, "I don't know!" She admitted.
She hauls herself onto the top of the cliff and Froststar follows heartbeats later.
"We should be safe up here!" Froststar yelled as the wave rushed a couple fox lengths below the edge of the cliff.
Ceaderstripe nods and looks at the Frostclan leader. Just then the imahe of the white tabby tom began fade away.
"Froststar!?" Ceaderstripe yells.
She glances down, noticing herself beginning to fade.
It was a cold, panicked feeling and she suddenly found herself in her nest.
She jumped up, panting from the intensity of the dream.
"Are you ok?" Burntwhisker asks drowsily.
Ceaderstripe nods and takes a moment to slow her breathing to a normal rate.
She pads out of the den into the early morning light, bright and burning her eyes.
Heatherfur runs up to her side, "you look startled," she meows, "what's wrong?"
Ceaderstripe looks at her friend, "I'm not sure," she answered, beginningto shake her head.
She new what she had to do. But would she be welcome where she was going?