Chapter 22

Ceaderstripe and her sister touched noses, "I'm so glad you're ok," Ceaderstripe mewed as Hemlockheart took her place beside her.
Suddenly the fox jumped out of the Bushes on Burntwhisker's side of the circle.
"This is the best way to test our Powers!" Heatherfur's new popped up in Ceaderstripe's mind as a sound wave.
Ceaderstripe nodded before swiping at the foxes muzzle.
The fox jumped into the air and over Ceaderstripe's head.
The group of cats swung around and took turns swiping at the fox as Heatherfur sent out orders in sound waves.
'Hemlockheart! Zip around to its back and swipe from there!' Heatherfur commands, 'Ceaderstripe, follow her if you can!'
Hemlockheart zipped around first and started to swipe, distracting the fox enough for Ceaderstripe to follow.
Ceaderstripe swiped at the foxes haunches.
The fox jumped into the air and when it landed it seemed to have terrified Fluffypelt.
"I- It's heavy!" Fluffypelt mewed, fur standing on end with her legs all spread apart.
Heatherfur nodded as the fox sat on her tail, "yep!" She mewed aloud.
Ceaderstripe continueed to swipe at the cats haunches to convince it to stand up.
'Shrewtail! Go for the legs! Burntwhisker! You get the most important, the neck, more specifically the throat!' Heatherfur yowled.
Ceaderstripe and Hemlockheart exchanged a glance as they fought the fox side by side.
'This is what we've always wanted. To be in battle together, fighting side by side,' Ceaderstripe thought.
Suddenly the fox jumped up again and Heatherfur whisker her tail out of its path.
The fox dashed out of the clearing quickly while howling scaredly.
"We showed it!" Shrewtail yelled, jumping in triumph.
Everything was quite other than the gray toms celebrating. Even the other cats in the patrol were quite. Everything was too quite.
Suddenly Ceaderstripe noticed eyes gleaming in the bushes, "shut up."
"Whoo! Yeah!" Shrewtail continued to celebrate.
Ceaderstripe flicked her tail over his mouth, "Shut up now," she turned around, they were surrounded by the gleaming eyes.
"Wh-" Shrewtail mewed before noticing the eyes.
'Hemlockheart, get reinforcements, as many as you can. Now. Go!' Heatherfur sent the sound wave.
Hemlockheart nodded and dashed off in a blur.
The five remaining cats got back to back.
'Don't say a word,' Heatherfur sent the sound wave. Even her sound wave was a whisper.
Ceaderstripe started to growl.
'Stop that!' Heatherfur whispered in a sound wave.
It had only moments but seemed to have been days before Ceaderstripe heard Challenging yowls coming from the direction of the Stoneclan camp.
Soon Stonestar and Hemlockheart jumped out of the bushes followed by Cliffwhisker, Flathead, Rubyfur, Grasseyes, Smudgeface, Rosepetal, Falen, and Goldfur.
Soon there were more yowls as a large group of Leafclan cats raced out of the bushes and attacked the Stoneclan cats.
Maplepool leaped onto Ceaderstripe, her reddish fur burying Ceaderstripe's muzzle.
Ceaderstripe lashed at her legs in anger, "get off of me you fox heart!" She hissed.
"Even my mother wouldn't do that for you!" Maplepool hissed.
Ceaderstripe threw her off of her with the strength of her back legs and watched as the she-cat hit a tree.
Ceaderstripe stood up and looked around at all the cats fighting. It seemed as if the whole of Leafclan were in on it.
What can I do!? What can I do!? Ceaderstripe asked herself, I know!
She ran towards the Frostclan border, bounding over logs and stumps as fast as she could.
She saw a reddish brown blur racing through the trees beside her.
Please don't be a fox! Please! She thought.
"Ceaderstripe!" The blur said.
It was Hemlockheart racing alongside her.
"I'm getting Froststar! He'll help us!" Ceaderstripe called out as she continued to run.
Hemlockheart nodded, "I'm going back to the fight!" She mewed. She turned and ran back towards the heart rock.
Ceaderstripe raced over the Frostclan border, hoping that the tabby tom would have the heart to help her clan, her friends.