Chapter 1

The year 2027 a young woman was walking to a building that was newly made a few years ago in Japan run by a man called Oroku Saki. He was well known around the area of Japan since his return from New York City.
     The woman had her long dirty blond hair up in a bun as she wears her work pants and shirt trying to look professional. Her name is Danielle Baker she is 20 years old and is a lot like a tomboy but today she was going to try to get this job to help her mother since she was ill.
    Her mother got cancer a few years ago but she still struggled to keep Danielle happy and worked despite her cancer. But today Danielle was going to change all that as she knew it was time for her to help her mother as she started to just leak in the building going to the elevator with a few more people almost making it crowded.
     The place looked old but also at the same time new as the elevator was going slowly up to her 5th floor. When she finally got to the floor the elevator door opening.
    As she as another person walked in the floor as she went to her desk that was the 10th in the fifth row. She sat down and saw the papers on her desk as she started to do a slight sign.
    So she started working on the papers reading them and writing as she would then placed the finished papers on the other side of her desk.
     She could be doing this for days the same exact same. She felt her life was boring but her mother was what made her keep going. So she just kept repeating the same thing every day with no days off to relax.

~ ~ ~
    Tonight she was getting done placing a few papers in her hands to take them home as was one of the two people still there. She stood up and went to walk over to the elevators and walks in one pressing the lobby button as she stood there leaning a little of her back to the wall.
    She didn't know what was playing at the time as it sounded wired to her ad she then reached her free hand up and got her hair out of the bun and brushed it back signing while saying. " Finally off work..."
     Then soon the elevator door opened and she walked out of the huge lobby heading to the exit of the place. But as she was almost to the door reaching out for the handle she thought she heard smithing almost like a pain cry.
    She turned to see if she was seeing something there but to only see no one other then herself there. " must be that tired that I'm hearing things..."
     So she then opens the door to walk out into the night and walks down to the apartments her and her mother live in. Walking in the night Dani felt cold as she got her arms around herself as she also would sometimes see some boys that she didn't like since they were jerks.
    Once she got to their view some stopped her as the other went to her right side. " Hey, Dani. What are you doing here all alone?"
    " Back off Franky..." she told the one form the front of her as she liked to not thrilled at all. " What another bad day at work?"
   She didn't have time for this as she reached out fast grabbing his shirt and pulled him forward as he got his face to hit her knee. Franky fell to the ground on his back as Dani turned to the other boy behind her as he just ran off like a scary cat.
    She then continued to walk her apartment and up their stairs as she was getting closer to her door getting her keys to the door out from her pocket. But once her door was opened she saw that hole place was black as Dani then walked in closing the door fast. " Mom?"
    She then starts to run to the room her mother was in as she saw her mom sleeping in her bed as if nothing was wrong. So I just signed and leaned on the door looking at her old mom.
    Then she closed her mom's door and goes into the kitchen and makes just ramen to eat since she didn't want to cook anything big that she would not finish. But while she was watching the water slowly boiling she was thinking about what she might have heard before leaving the building.
     ' it did sound like yelling... But that building is just a place for paperwork and calls to do... And more it sounded like the person was in pain...' she closed her eyes and used her left hand brushing her hair back. " Man I think they are working me too hard... I'm thinking of nonsense..."
    Her water for her ramen was boiling making her know that she was to make it and started waiting again for the noodles to soften. Then she heard slight loud talking as she turned hearing her mom talk.
    Dani went over to get her mom up before she would state screaming in her sleep freaking the people in this apartment building. Dani was us to this life of helping her mom and do not have too much of her own time.
    But she did not mind it since she always was helping her mom even when she was working to support her and Dani. Dani was sitting on the bed as her mother was slightly up while talking. " I need to get ready for work..."
    Dani shook her head to her mom and spoke calmly. " you retired remember mom... I'm working now and I just got off... Get some rest you need it."
     Dani then got the blanket and pulled it to her mother's chest as she instantly fell back to sleep. " Good night mom."