Chapter 24

Weeks have passed as Dani moved to New York City with the turtles as they gave her her own room even though she would sleep with Leo in his room. Leo moved to splinters room since Raph and the others felt not was right since he was going to be their new sensei.
     But right know Dani was just getting back from going grocery shopping while holding a few things as well as a pregnancy test since she has been late on her period the last month. She felt nervous bit also exited even though she and Leo were not even married but only a couple.
     She was getting in and walked straight to the kitchen as she placed the bags down and looked thru the bags to find the test as Mikey came and grabbed a bag looking it as she said out trying to get the bag. " Mikey it tier is something I -"
    Mikey blinked a few times then pulled out the test making her blush badly as he then looked at her and asked while handing it to her. " Dani are you pregnant? "
     She looked done at the test and said shy. " I don't know... That's why I have this Mikey... Please don't tell Leo yet till I know if I am..."
    He nods his head and heads out as she signs and places the test in the bag as she emptied the bag so only her test would be in it and started to put the food away. As she got done she grabbed the test and went to her room placing it on her nightstand drawer.
     Dani heard lep calling for her as she quickly went out of her room closing the door and went to Leo as he was walking in the living room with a lot of wraps around his plastron and back shell since he was still healing with his back shell cracked badly. " Leo you should be laying down..."
     " Donnie told me you went out and wanted to make sure you were alright, " he said grabbing her cheeks and crashing them. She lived how caring Leo was to her while she placed her hands on his and pulled them off her cheek. " I'm fine Leo. I always have been since you moved me here with you."
    He smiled and then crashed her hands this time as she started to lightly push Leo back in his room. " now get back in bed Mikey and I are making dinner in a little. I will bring it in once it's done. "
     Leo gets in the room and Dani goes in the kitchen getting ready to make dinner as Mikey soon came in and stood by her ad he asked low. " How you took the test yet?"
    She looked at him blushing and back to making the food. " No... It's best to take them in the morning so I will take it tomorrow. "
    Mikey looked to get more and they turn changed the subject as they got dinner come in a few hours as Dani would like always eat with Leo as they two eat in his room while the others would eat in the kitchen.

~ ~ ~
     The morning was here and Dani was sitting there in her room waiting for the test to show positive or negative until a knock came to her for making her put the test in the drawer and stood up fast too. " Yes!"
     The door opened as showed Leo there as she went to him. " Leo..."
    " I know. I know. But I feel a lot better today and wants today morning to you." she looked at her drawer and blushed as she came over and grabbed his hand. " Morning Leo. Oh let me make you some breakfast and we can eat in the living room to watch try news. "
    " Sounds great. Need help?" she shook heard head no and walked out as she lets Leo' s hand go to head to the living room he looked at her then once out of his view he looked in her room and to her nightstand since he saw her look at it.
     He looked out of the room then went over to the drawer opening it to have his eyes widen at what he was seeing. Leo grabbed it and want out of the bedroom closing the door walking to the kitchen.
    As soon as he got there he saw her standing there at the counter mixing the eggs while he looked back to the test and then to her. He walked over placing both his hands on the counter trapping her between his arms as she yelled in surprise.
      She turned to him and placed the eggs down " Leo?"
    He looked at her and looked to know hand as she looked down and valued as he moved his hand showing the test. She didn't look back to him as he placed her face by gets making her blush more. " Why didn't you tell me?"
     She looked to him as she had the confusion as he then turned the test making her look as it shows that the test was positive. Her heart skipped a beat as they stood there in the kitchen knowing to know that they were going to be parents. " I just took the test this morning..."
      Leo grabbed her chin making her look to him as she blushed seeing his face looking serious at first as he then smiled at her. He leaned in and kissed her letting the kiss do all the talking of how he felt about all this.
    His hands went to her sides and lightly rubbed them up and down making her holding back moans. As they pulled away from the kiss to breathe she smiled back at him saying before kissing him again. " To think I get all this from helping a Caged Turtle. "

                           The End

                 Ending Credits Music