Chapter 9

Dani was almost done with her work as she stood up and went to Sake's office opening the door slowly as she said. " Mr. Sake?"
    He was sitting there on the phone as he had her come in and sit while he was finishing up. " find him! He is around still and we will find the one helping him and kill him on the spot."
    He then hangs up and looks to her. " sorry about that. So I have been wanting to ask you. "
    She felt her hands get slightly sweaty as she said. " Yes?"
    He got up and walked to her as both his hands went to the armrest of her chair as he lowered his face to hers making her hold her breath. " I have been watching you since you worked here. And you always catch my eyes. "
     ' oh god he is trying to hit on me!' she said in her head with disgust as she kept her eyes on his when he then grabbed her chin. " And the more I see you. The more I want you, Dani."
   She was about to say something till then Sake leaned to her face and kissed her. She was shocked sitting there scared to move as he continued to kiss her.
    He moved his hand that was holding her chin to her his moving his hand slowly up and down making Dani feel disgusted even more. Dani tried to not feel like this but she broke the kiss moving her headway as she said. " Please Mr. Sake... This is not like you..."
    He made her look at him again as he pulled her off the chair and said pulling her right to him. " No? Then me being forceful is?"
    He then pressed his lips to hers again as she tried to push away again but he then forced his tongue into her mouth as she widened her eyes shocked. She felt her arms starting to give out as her body was getting warm from the feeling but she didn't want to feel this as she then shoved him away and said panting holding her chest hurting again. " I'm sorry sir! I... I cant... I need to go!"
    She then ran out and to her desk getting her things then out to the elevator as she got her phone out and went to call the hours phone as her breathing was getting hard. She waited as the phone rang until she heard her mother answer as she said fast. " Mom i... I need help... I'm having a hard time breathing..."
    She saw the elevator open and walked out as she was heading to the exit of the lobby while she then heard Raph's voice on the other line. " Dani I'm coming to you... Try to get as far from the building as best you can. "
   " O-Okay..." she said as she was about to get to the light still a little close to the building as she fell to her knees as the pain to her chest got bigger and dropped the phone yelling from the pain clenching her hand to the ground at hard the pain was getting.
     " Dani? Dani!" Raph was yelling on the other line while Dani then closed her eyes and fell laying on the ground. " Dani answer me!"

~ ~ ~
     Raph was in the streets in hiding since Dani's mother let him use her long jacket even though it was pink but it did not bother him as he saw Dani there to the ground as he ran over to her side. " Dani!"
    She opened her eyes and looked to Raph as she said before fainting again. " I tried..."
    Raoh looked confused but got her in his arms and started to the alloys to try and secretly get them both to her place. While walking he took a second and leaned his back against the wall trying to catch his breathing since he was still weak but not as weak as before.
     " I tried..." she mumbled again as he looked at her as he asked while he sat down with her on his lap and arms. " You tried what Dani?"
     " She opened her weak eyes at Raph and said with a scared tone in her voice. " my boss... He kissed me... "
    He felt mad at hearing her tone of words as she continued surprising him more. " I tried to push him away... Sake would not listen..."
    " Sake? Oroku Sake?" he asked as she only nods her head and closes her eyes saying. " I didn't want him... To kiss me..."
     Raph looked around seeing no one still as he looked back to her as he asked her another question to try and get her to stop thinking of her pain. " Then who would you want to kiss?"
     She opened her eyes again and looked to him not knowing what she was really saying. " You."
     He widened his eyes and looked away blushing as he felt her body go a little heavier from fainting again. So he stood back up and ran the rest of the way to her place as her mother was there worried.
     Raph placed her on her bed when her mother came in behind Raph she went to Dani and said. " I will change her and her wounds wrap. Go to the living room, please. "
    Raph did not argue and went out as he sat on the couch and placed his hands on his face signing hard. He was replaying their little talk as he kept repeating when he asked her who she would want to kiss when her answer was him.
     He opened his eyes with his hands together but still on his lips. ' Dani... Why me? Why would you want to kiss me?'
    Then her mother came out as he turned to her as she put on a light smile. " She will be okay she reopened her wounded... I wonder how she did that..."
     He looked to the door of her room as he had an idea on how as he clenched his hands. ' Shredder...'