Chapter 22

Shredder just laughs as he got Dani in front of him still holding her neck tightly. " you want her?"
    Leo just clinched his hands tightly and ran fast to them as a response he very quickly got to them and hit Shredders arm as that got Dani to get free from him and fell to the ground breathing hard and coughing.
    Leo still stood and quickly turns fast lifting his left leg up and kicked Shredder in the chest as Shredder skid down a little away from them letting Leo get to Dani as hole went to his knee. " Why you here and alone!"
     She loved Leo with her hand still on her neck while she told him with little tears from struggling to breathe. " You are still healing from his hurting you Leo... And I thought -"
    " You would have died if I didn't come!" then Leo saw Shredder at the corner of his eyes seeing him about to punch them with his class out. So Leo grabbed Dani fast in his arms and backed up fast just nearly scratching them with his claws.
    Dani close her eyes nervous to open them and see Leo die as her hands held onto his shell shaking. Leo felt her shakes as he then made a quick backflip holding Dani tighter and did three more flips and placed her down. " Stay here."
    He then grabbed her back as she looked at Leo as he grabbed a bow staff making her think of why he was not grabbing katana or his that she still had one her back since the other was in the staircase. Leo ran at Shredder and used the staff to block his claws as Shredder tried to aim for his head.
    " You can't win! Not without your brothers and we two know that! You're weak from the years I tortured you!" Shredder said with an evil smirk while they held their poses. " You are right... But I never am alone for long!"
    Leo pushed harder surprising Shredder as he lands on his back and Leo got on him to hit his face with the end of the staff. But as Leo got the staff in the air something hit the back of his neck as he turned fast to see what looked like another ninja as it then pressed something making Leo drop the staff and yell falling to the ground.
    Dani looked at Leo seeing he was getting shocked while she looked at the ninja. Her hands clenched and she got up running to the ninja and jumped on it as they two landed to the ground making him let the button go and Leo stopped yelling.
    But Dani was fighting the ninja on the ground as Leo shakes his head to try and focus but as his vision was back he then got hit in the stomach area of his plastron as he then started to roll fast to the window that was supposed to be part of the wall ad his shell hit it making it crack.
    Shredder walked to Leo and grabbed his face as Leo tried to get his hand off his face as Shredder put his free hand into a fist and punched the glass window marking it as the rain came in getting them two wet as Shredder looked to Dani as she was on top of the ninja and punched him knocking him out. " Dani!"
    She looked over as she saw them two while she got up about to run. "Let's see how much weaker you get when you lose another person important to you!"
    Shredder then looked to Leo gas and said shortly before throwing Leo out the window fast and far enough out there in the hard rain. " You will meet her there once I'm done with my fun."
     " Leo!" Dani yells as she tan to no after him thru the window but Shredder caught her pinning her back to Shredders chest as he held her arms while she watched Leo fall done to his death before her eyes.

~ ~ ~
    Leo was falling fast while he looked around fast trying to find a what to not gall as he was soon starting to see a flagpole as he got his hands to put and grabbed hair as hard as he could so he would not have his hands slid off the pole. But it made him swing around and one he was up straight he got his feet on the pole and stood there looking up. " Like hell, I will let you!"
    He then ran over to the building and soon started to climb fast even though it was raining making it slippery and his fingers were hurting from the rough roof but that was not going to stop him not when Dani was the one that was going to get hurt.
    He tried to get there fast but a thinner was made making him lose his grip sliding done fast. His fingers were getting scratched a lot as he was using them to stop him from falling.
     But he didn't stop till he got at the edge of the roof hanging on tightly as he looked up seeing the broken roof feeling more mad and enraged at what Shredder was planting to do to her. He swung himself to the right and got his leg at the edge of the roof of the building but to slid back down to hang there again.
    He looked done but then saw a window a few feet away from his as it showed the staircase there as he was then thinking of an idea.

~ ~ ~
    Dani as fighting Shredder as he still held her arms keeping her to his chest while she then looked to him and used her leg hitting him between his legs as he let her go and grunts holding his balls with his pants. She ran to the edge if the window and tried to look more done trying to see Leo but nothing was showing as it was so dark from the rain falling. " Leo!"
     No one answered making her hands shack as she then looked to shreds and ran to him quickly using her hands to remove his helmet and hit him with her knee hard as he landed to the ground knocked out. "Let's see you get out of this!"
     She went to the door that locked them all then went to get some rope tiring it around Shredders legs righting it tightly.