Chapter 23

She started to get Shredder to the edge if the window as she was just about to push him the rest of the way till he opened his eyes fast and grabbed her leg as he slides down from the window. Dani got her hands on the edge of the broken window as they hanged there making her yell at the feeling of the broken glass digging into her hand cutting making bigger holes in her hands.
    She ground her teeth hard as her hands were getting in so much pain that she could not hold it and let's go as her and Shredder slide down fast. The rain was getting them wet fast as Dani got to her so to look at her hands while a lot of little glass was in her cuts that she felt nothing but the pain in her hands as they also slowly felt numb.
     She was soon seeing the edge of the roof while she tried to use her damaged cut hands to try and stop her from falling but Shredder was putting to much weight on her. As she felt Shredder going over the edge of the room she got her hand on the edge but instantly let's go from the pain.
    She felt a hand grabbed hers as she looked up seeing Leo there he grunted feeling the glass in her hands slightly digging into his hand that was holding hers. But he didn't let go as he looked down at her as she looked surprised and happy to see him alive.
    He hangs on still to the edge as he looked to Shredder and her while he then started swinging them three. " Hang on Dani!"
     As he was swinging them once he felt that Shredder was going to hit the window glass to the staircase he then let's go and they three then fall and land right into the window. Shredder broke the glass and them three for in as they started to fall down the stairs fast.
    Leo grabbed a part of the railing as he then grabbed Dani as they were then hanging again and Leo pulled her up to get them both to the stairs. Once they where Dani instantly went to Leo and higher him tightly. " I thought..."
   " Its okay I won't die that easily," Leo said in her ears while hugging her back but to see shredder coming to them fast and mad as hell. Leo got Dani back in his arms and went on the railing jumping on the other side as Leo landed but almost missed as he grabbed ahold of the railing.
    Dani as in his other arm as he got her to get on the railing and over but to have Shredder about to jump too as Leo climbed up yet again grabbing Dani and this tile jumped off the railing falling. Leo grabbed the railing again getting his foot to keep himself up a little more as he then saw something hanging out of the stairs as he looked at Dani. " Run down the stairs and get out of here."
    "I'm not leaving you here with that man!" Leo leaned in and kissed her as he said low while pulling away giving her his face of feelings. " Dan I need you to do this... For both of us."
     She looked at him and just nods her head even though he knew she was not happy at what he was having her do. She got back over as she then turned to him something but Shredder lands on Leo hard and they both started to fall as Dani was about to yell but decided to run down the stairs like Leo wanted her too.
    Leo kicked Shredder off him as they still fell but he looked down seeing the blue hanging letting Leo know what it was and reached out grabbed the handle in time as he had his katana in hand.
    Leo got the katana straight out and to stab Shredder right in his chest hard. Leo and Shredder landed on the floor hard with shreds right on top of him as the katanas tip went right thru Shredder.
     Dani was just getting off the stairs and ran over but stopped and skid to the ground seeing Shredder move from that kind of fall. She winded her eyes shaking at what to do when then he landed to his side and Leo sat up grabbing his head.
    She got up and jumped on Leo as they both fall making Leo get back on his shell as he hissed ad if in pain. She got up and off him as she watched Leo slowly get up making her see his shell was badly cracked. " Leo your shell..."
    " I will be okay..." he looked to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smiled at her. " I'm happy your okay. Now let's go home and get my shell taken care of."
   She nods and gets up to help Leo while they walked out of the staircase and to the lobby with the car still there at the elevator. " We will have to walk..."
     " I'm fine with that if you are. " Leo said as she got his arm over her head and around her neck so she could support him as they walked out of the lobby as Leo looked up seeing the rain starting to lightly stop then to Dani. " I'm sorry that has all happened to you, Dani...  A woman like you should have had a life with a lot of happy memories than the bad and sad ones.  "
    She looks at Leo listening to him but then smiled as she said to home making him smile back. " A life that is always happy he's is never fun. We all need an adventure and I can see you and your family have a lot of it."
     Leo closed his eyes and leaned his head on hers lightly till they both then heard honking and looked ahead from the light rain seeing lights from a truck. The truck came to a stop and all the doors opened having Leo's brothers running to them with April and Casey standing by the door smiling happily to see them.