Chapter 10

The morning was shining in Dani's room as she was opening her eyes and looking around seeing she was in her room again while she only moved her head around till she saw Raph's head there close to her hand as he was sleeping.
    She blushed to watch him but got her hand up and in his face as she lightly brushed her hand on the side of his face. Raph made a slight moaning noise moving his head a little into there hand as that made her blush more hard.
     She moved her hand away once seeing his eyes slightly open as she tried to calm her blushing cheeks in which was not really working. " Dani? Dani how you feeling?"
    Raph stood straight up from his sleep looking worried as she said to him. " I'm okay... I'm sorry I troubled you last night..."
    He placed his hand on her head and said to her with a nice smile. " It's okay you're safe know that all that matters."
    She closed her eyes and leaned her head to the side ad he sat back for on the chair he had in the room. " You sure you will be okay?"
    She opened her eyes and looked at him confused. " Yeah. Why?"
    Raph leaned forward getting his arms on his knees and his hands together as he spoke. " You told me you tried to push Sake off you... You said he kissed you."
    She looked away fast not wanting to see Raph's face.  " He was... Forceful... I... I didn't want that... I didn't want him..."
     " What that all he did to you?" she turned to him with tears as he saw how scared Sake scared her with just his kiss. " He tried to have sex with me! I didn't like his hand on me but my body was not listening to me either!"
    Raph felt his rage on Shredder grow while he then stood up as Dani was then having her hands to her face crying. Raph placed one knee at the edge of her bed leaning a little over her.
    Dani stopped her crying and moved her hands just a little to see Raph right there as he gently grabbed her left wrist pulling it away from her face. Raph got his right hand right by her head as he lowered his face slowly making Dani blush more as well as her heart racing differently than when Sake was doing this to her.
    Raph was only a few inches away as he looking into her eyes to then gently press his lips to hers. Dani widens her eyes surprised at Raph kissing her while she laid there with no struggles.
     When he pulled away he kept looking into her eyes with his kissing her over and over gently as he could be with her. Dani got her right hand on his back shells side grabbing it as she was wanting him more over her.
     Raph felt her tugging his shell as he could not help but put on a small smile as he moved to where he was right over her as he got in his knees and lets her writs go so he could move her legs to open them. He pulled her against him as he could then feel she had only underwear on while she laid there blushing hard but keeping her eyes still at his while he was too doing the same.
      He then leaned back down one adjusted to their new position and started lightly kissing her lips again. Dani made a very low moan while Raph heard her and placed a hand on her leg lightly massaging it making her moan more.
    Raph opened his eyes seeing Dani's face getting nearly flushed as that look did not help as he then heard her moan again and he then forced his tongue into her mouth. Dani opened her eyes and pushed Raph way slightly.
    As soon as he felt her push him away he looked at her as she panted a little. " I'm sorry Dani. I can't help if you look so beautiful like this. "
      She blushed while looking away. " It's fine... You just caught me by surprise was all..."
    " do you wish for me to continue?" he asked her seeing her cheeks light up again and turned to him with a very little nod. Raph smiled and leaned to her again as he kissed her again this time her getting her tongue in his mouth this time as he moaned and moved his hips a little grinding on her.
      They kissed hardcore as they panted and pressed their lips more against each other making Dani's body hot and wanting more. Raph broke their kiss and started to her neck while still grinding against her as he got one hand to hold hers hearing her pants and moans. " R-Raph..."
     He was loving the way she was with him doing this to her while he opened his eyes seeing her clock as she stopped everything looking at her know the more flushed face. " It's almost time for you to head to work. "
    She shook her head and got her free hand on his face. " I'm off today... But if you want to stop... You don't have to make an excuse to..."
    He grabs her hand and pins it to the bed as he looked at her. " I don't want to but I don't want to hurt you with your bullet wound. "
    She closed her eyes and said low and sexy turning Raph on more harder to resist her. " you won't Raph so please take me."
     He looked at her then her body as he lets her hands go and goes to her sports bra. He was blushing but he still pulled it up and over her head seeing her bare chest with a patch to where her wound was showing little blood but he leaned down and kissed her wound very gently as she watched him. " I'm sorry you got shot..."
    " I'm not." he looked to her as he saw her smile at him making him smile back bringing his lips back to hers.