Chapter 11

Once Raph kissed her again she got her legs wrapped around him while her hands rubbed up and down his plastron. She could feel his shiver from her touches making her smile while he continued to grind her but this time it was faster as he panted a little till she felt something as if poking her between her legs.
    She looked at him as he opened his eyes and looked at her blushing as he sat upon his knees. " Sorry...  I have to... Rub to get it out...."
     Sami giggled but looked to him as she said to him with a sexy look. " I will keep that in mind next time. "
    He shakes his head and starts to grab her panties slowly pulling them off. Once he got them off and to the floor with her bra, he leaned back down to her as he brushed her hair back as he asked her. " Know you sure about this Dani?"
     She nods and places a hand on his plastron slowly taking it down. " Yes."
     He grabs her hands and had his plastron on her chest as he lightly kisses her lips again. " Is this you're first time?"
    She looked to him with her almost closed eyes nodding her head. So he pressed his lips to her for a second as he spoke in the kiss. " Then this will hurt for a few seconds. "
     Once he told her then he then sat up and grabbed his member angling it to her vagina and leans down slowly pushing his member in her. Dani grabbed his arms feeling the slight pain and discomfort as he would stop as soon as she gripped his arms hard letting her body adjust to him being in her.
        He would watch her every time he would stop as he would see her eyes closed and blushing cheeks knowing that she was liking it a little but not too much because of the pain. Once she was done right-wing her grip on his arm for the fifth time he then got all tur way I'm as she gripped the bed sheets.
     ' Go easy... Not fast...' he kept reminding himself since he didn't want to hurt her still. He looked to her bit to see her get her arms around him and brought his face to hers kissing.
    Raph moaned in the kiss and started to move slowly in and out of her as she makes harder in the kiss as she loosened her hold of him. Raph looked to her and got her hands getting them by her head as he panted low leaning his forehead to hers.
     He would continue to thrust slowly saving the moment with her like this since this was his first time too. He wanted to go hard on her but couldn't when all of a sudden she moaned out. " Faster Raph..."
    He nods and speeds his thrusting as she would moan louder as he then thrusts hard not able to control it. Raph was grounding his teeth from behind his closed lips holding himself to last till he got her to at least cum once.
     Dani opened her eyes looking at Raph's face and moaned out louder. " Harder Raph... D-Don't hold back!"
     Once Raph heard her say that he got on his knees standing up grabbing her legs and thrusters as hard as he could making Dani yell with pleasure as she gripped the bed sheets over her head. Raph would look at her seeing her whole body move making him harder and thrusts faster wanting to see more of her getting pleasured by him.
     Raoh felt he was about to cum when he grabbed Dani up as he leaned back a little thrusting still hard and fast in her as he leaned her chest to his face as he took one of her berates to his mouth. Dani was then wrapping her arms around Raph's head yelling in more pleasure while feeling his tongue messing with her nipple. " Raph!"
      He felt that she came as she shivered and the way she was panting so he let her breast go and laid her back down and continued the thrust still as she laid on the bed panting with her flushed face till he felt himself about to cum and pulled out of her as he stocks himself and cums on her stomach as she moaned in a hard tone.
     Dani looked at him and pulled his face to her chest as they laid there breathing hard as she pets his head soothing him a lot. " I love you Raph."
     He opened his eyes and looked to Dani as he said to her with a smile and placing a hand on her flushed cheeks. " I love you too Dani..."

~ ~ ~
    That same day Dani was still in her room all day but when Raph had to leave the room to help her mother he would leave the door opened. She loved to hear them enjoying their time as she was also surprised to see Raph put on a smile and looked at her mother bot as a burden to Dani but a person. A mother.
    That made her smile as she laid there closing her eyes to hear her mother and turtle that she loved playing a game she wanted Raph to play as she slowly fell asleep.
     Raph let her mother win the games but sometimes she would catch him doing that and get scold him to not do that. But he still did since he did not mind being with Dani and her mother.
     When they took a break for a second he for up yo check on Dani seeing her sleeping as he stood there and watched her sleep. ' He will find me... And they will find them here with me... What can I do to help prevent that...'
      He leaned his shoulder on the door frame and continued to watch her as she slept peacefully as her mother watched saying to him. " You are worried about the man trying to find you?"
    " no... I'm worried they find you two helping me... They will kill you... And her." Raph said hurt as she came over and looked at her daughter. " You are free to go Raph. "
    He looked at her as she said to him this time with her face at his. " She brought you here to be free. You are free now and you may go. Or you can stay... What will be your chose?"
    She then went to her room closing the door making Raph think. ' i can go...  If I do then they will be safe and unharmed... But Dani will probably hate me... That she will not want to see me again...'
    Raph was so confused on what to do as he signed and stood there admiring Dani and how beautiful she was.