Chapter 7

Dani was getting ready to leave as she saw the last few of her employees in the same room while she was pretending to finish something as she was planning to get Raph out with her tonight. She was soon then done and got up as she headed to the elevator standing there fleeing her hands shake worried this was not going to work but she had to She felt that she needed to help him.
      Once opening she looked out seeing the lobby empty and the lights where off as she went to the hidden door opening it and went down in a slight run. She went straight to the wall and pressed the bottom as she ran in to see Raph there but this time he opened his eyes with wide eyes saying weakly. " Dani... What are you doing here?"
    She clenched her hands hard as she walked over to him with a serious look on her face. " I'm here to get you out Raph... You are getting free tonight. "
    Raph widened his eyes more as he struggled to get up but still got to his feet and grabbed the bars yelling at her. " Don't be a fool, Dani, you can't help me! If I got free where would I go!"
    " you can live with me..." she said as Raph looked at her and then down. " Dani you can do this... I will run your life."
    She stopped kicking the lick and looks at home as she saw he wanted to say more then what he was saying but got her hand out and grabbed his cheek saying to him as she got him to face her. " You won't... You are the first person ever to actually understand me other than my own mom... You are some be I want to help... To protect."
    He held it in the tears but saw how surprised he was at her words as she then went back to picking the lock and got it. The door opened as she got her hand out to Raph saying to him. " Come with me Raph... And I promise you won't get hurt again."
     He looked to her than her hand as he grabbed it while she got his arm around her neck and they both started to walk out of that secret room and slowly to the stairs. Raph looks at Dani as she was so focused on getting him out that he doesn't know what to say or even do as his cheeks hot really lightly pink at her helping him like this.
     Once they got to the stairs she thought they were going to make it out soon but two ninjas Started to come down the stairs as she gasped.
     " Lower your face or they will see you..." Raph said as she looked to him while he got his arm off her neck and walked I front of her taking only a few steps struggling to stay up. " Raph."
    She was about to grab his arm to stop at whatever he was going to do but he then ran up the stairs as she watched him in surprise as he got to one ninja and jumped up high enough and kicked his face as he fell back while the other ninja went to grab Raph. But once he landed almost fell but caught himself and moved out of the ninja's way in time but also grabbed the ninja's arm.
    Raph let the man fall on the stairs as he then grabbed the man's ninja mothers from the neck and lifted him up. " Tell Shredder his killing card has expired."
     Raph then punched the man in the face hard as he fell from down the stairs as Dani move out of the falling man's way. Dani looked to Raph as he panted standing there but she ran to him am she saw him losing his balance.
     Once he had his arm back around her neck she walked them out of the door and in the lobby as she saw no one around. " Why didn't you tell me you can fight Raph?"
    He stayed silent for a few seconds then said to her. " my father taught me... When I was little..."
    Dani smiled a little at him telling her they till she saw he was bleeding from his side where there was not shell there. She got them out of the building and placed Raph down as she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and ripped it.
     When Raph sat there he watched her and wants to tell her not to do that but he was feeling more weak that he felt he could pass out any minute. But she came over and started to wrap her ripped up shirt to his side to help the blood from dripping down leaving tracks.
      She got him back up and walk ing as she said out. "That was way easter then I thought..."
     ' she is right... Shredder would never let me out that easy also what is he plannin-' as Raph was thinking that he stopped as soon as a gunshot was heard. He quickly turned to look at Dani as he thought her hurt her make noise while her eyes were widened and slowly starting to fall to the ground. " D-Dani..."
     Once he got her to the ground lightly he saw she got shot in her upper chest area as the bullet went straight thru her where it was close to her heart. Raph clinched his hands and looked at the building yelling out loud and in range. " Shredder!"
     Raph wanted to go and kill Shredder but he looked to Dani and went they her shorts to find a wallet and her ID to find her address. Once he found it he got her in his arms as she felt heavy to him only from how weak his body was.
     He then ran and headed to her places as she would look at her a lot seeing her breathing getting really hard and fast while also her skin was getting more and paler. " Hang on Dani... Please, I can't another one dead because of me...