Chapter 20

Dani soon started to pant as his hands found her breast as he played with them softly making her get a little wet. Her legs starting to open up having Leo get more comfortable with her pants on.
     Dani said while panting feeling Leo still kissing her neck and hands messing with her hope body making her feel good. " Leo... I didn't want to push you away... But with all that's happened, I don't know how to..."
    Leo stopped and just came over placing his lips back to hers kissing her for a few seconds then pulled away enough to speak. " I'm here know Dani... And I will not leave you if you want me here."
    She smiled and got her arms around his neck. " Then don't leave me."
    Leo kissed her lips gently getting his hands on her pants pulling them off as best as he could with Dani then helping him. She still had her smile on her lips as they kissed when she got bottomless making Leo throw her pants and panties to the ground as she got her legs quickly around Leo.
     He grabbed her shirt and pulled it up and over her, he would look at her chest at what Shredder did to her as he got his left hand on her marks as he would keep his eyes on them showing little pain to his eyes.
     She would look to him with red cheeks watching Leo look at her whip marks making her then grab his hand and he looked to her face. " I will be okay."
     Leo smiled and nods as she then got her other hand that has Leo's mask on as she crossed his face while also then kissed her cheek. He slowly started to grind in her making her moan a little while Leo bit his lip.
    Once his member was out he still let it rub between her legs hearing Dani moan out a little with her lips opened. She closed her eyes leaning her head back on the pillow.
      Leo felt her getting wetter as his member was feeling it making him not able to hold it as he shoved his member in her fast. Dani grabbed his arms as his hands were by her head shivering at the feeling of her being tight still.
      Leo started thrusting looking at Dani seeing her get pleasured while he uncut hand grabbed his hand as he held hers panting. Dani would open her eyes now and then as well as moving her head left and right.
     " Dani..." She opened her eyes again looking at him as he got his hand to her back pulling her a little up while he was starting to lay on sit. " Come here."
     As Leo was sitting Dani was then on her knees as Leo was still in her thrusting hard. Dani got her arms around his head moaning loud while his face was slightly between her breasts.
     " Aw! Leo!" she yelled as she soon then came making him grunt a little feeling her walls around his member tighten more as he thruster faster and harder till he felt like he was about to cum. He got her quickly back to her back and pulled out grabbing his member as he came on her stomach.
    Leo panted on his knees and one hand by her head with his eyes closed while she opened her eyes and looked at him. " Leo."
     He opened his eyes and looked at her as she spoke more. " Stay here tonight."
    Leo smiled and lays on her side getting her closet to him as he went to grab her shirt cleaning her stomach. He cuddled her close to him while letting his armrest around her and his head on her shoulder.
     Dani closed her eyes loving the feeling of Leo this close to her as she said low. " I was loud."
    " They would find out sooner or later haha. " Leo said laughing a little then had hr more against him as he would soon fall asleep.
   Dani would lay there holding his arms around her till she was looking at the window while the moon was giving her a little of light around the room.
    She closed her eyes went Sake came to her mind again. ' He needs to stop this... Or one of us needs too.'
    Dani opened her eyes and turned to Leo seeing his sleeping face as she placed her hand on his cheek and smiled at him. " I will get revenge... For both of us."
    She then got up and get her shirt placing it on then go the door and cleaving to the bathroom. She went and got Leo's mask off her hand and watched her cut hand then grabbed a long white wrap wrapping it around her arm and hand to have her cut nit noticed while watching his mask clean of her blood.
    She got it cleaned and went back to the toon placing his mask on the nightstand from as dry she could get it and went grabbing her pants putting them back on. Then she went back out and too the living room getting on the shoes she was given to April.
    She stood up and looked at all the brother's weapons there by the fireplace that was in the living room while her eyes only stayed on one set ad she walked over grabbing the handles of Leo's katanas. ' he never has used them since we got him free...'
    She walked out with the katana feeling it was right to use his katana since he was also tortured by Sake as she placed them on her back making an ' X ' while getting than in the vehicle turning it on. She pulled the lever and put it on D as her foot pressed on the gas.
     She turned the vehicle as it was then leaving the house and headed to town where she was heading to where she once worked Sakes building.