Chapter 17

Dani looked at Leo not knowing what to do or say while she then heard the guns about to fire when one-foot ninja then aimed at them all killing most of the ninjas here. Leo looked at the ninja confused till the man then pulled the mask off surprising Leo as he yelled while still holding Dani. " Casey!"
      He smirked at him then at Dani as he said. " You know how much of a pain it was to fund you yo find out you were using your brother's name... And to have my work with Shredder."
     He noticed Dani with no shirt on while he then took his top off and went over handing it to her. " Let's get your brothers then out of here."
      Leo only not as he got Casey to take Dani out of the room while Leo went to the rest of the men Casey didn't kill and knocked them out. But as he was walking out of the room he looked over at the stairs to see Shredder there as he was holding his mask and katanas. " She wanted to save you. And know she tries to steal what is mine. "
      Leo stood his ground feeling the pain from the stab that Shredder did give him to his side. " That never was yours, to begin with, Shredder. "
      " you are nothing alone freak!" Shredder yelled as he then saw Leo's brothers and Dani behind Casey as Raph said. " Good thing he is not alone. "
     Then the four brothers ran to Shredder as Casey had the rule of grabbing Dani and run out of the room as it was going as planned. He got Dani in his arms and out of the place as the brothers stayed to fight.
       Casey was getting out running to a truck as he placed her in as she looked to him. " What about the others?"
      Casey got in and grabbed something from the bag as he spoke. " I'm about to head back to help-"
     The building exploded slightly to one side as the turtles then started to come out as she saw Leo with his mask and katana but not on himself. When they got in the truck Leo came to her side as he got her back in his arms while Raph came to her other side as Donnie and Mikey went to the front.
       Leo got his arms around Dani again as she scooted closer to him till she fast fell asleep feeling so many emotions that it was overwhelming her. When she fell asleep Leo looked to Casey that was driving around Japan. " Where are we going?"
      " Casey and April got a place to rent for a while trying to find you since we had a lead two years ago that you were sent here, " Raph said looking at Leo while Donnie and Mikey looked to them. " You and Dani can rest once we get there. It's surrounded by trees and there are no neighbors in miles around. "
      Leo only nods as he looked back down to Dani knowing what he will probably be going thru with Dani once she wakes up. She lost her mother, her freedom and probably going to not want to see him again.

~ ~ ~
      Once they got to the place and parked the truck April was starting to run out of the place while Leo came out with Dabi still sleeping but in his arms while he saw April running to him.
      Once she was right in front of him she stopped seeing Dani as she looked at Leo confused as he said to her look. " I will explain later... I just need her to lay down. "
      She understood him and went to show him his room as they each had their own rooms except Casey and April. But Leo placed Dani on his bed while Donnie then came in and watched Leo placed the blanket over Danis body as he spoke. " Leo let me check your side. Those stab wounds could get infected by all that fighting and moving. "
      Leo looked to Dani then followed Donnie to the kitchen leaving Dani in the room as she cuddled a little to the blanket.  She moved a little till she opened her eyes to see she was in a new place again as she then slowly sat up.
    She grabbed her head and looks a little more around as the blanket as still a little on her lap when the door to the door was opening making Dani look over seeing a woman with red hair come in with what looked like food. She came over and placed the food on the nightstand by the bed as she smiled. " It's good to see you are awake. I was going to help with your marks."
     Dani looked in the shirt to see the whip marks making her body feel pain again as she looked back at her. " Thanks... I'm Dani. "
    " April. I and Casey are good friends with the turtles so you don't have to worry about us knowing them. " April said as she sat next to Dani with a few things in her hands. " Mind taking off your shirt so I can put this on your back. It will help heal the marks faster. "
    Dani hesitated as she grabbed her shirt to pull it up having her back fave April when the door opened again as that made Dabi pull her shirt back done turning fast to see who it was. When she saw the one standing there with wide eyes she looked down ad Leo came in and spoke to April. " How does she look?"
     " They used whips so it will heal... But some might leave scar marks..." April said looking to Dani while she then said to the two while grabbing the stuff from April. " I can do this myself!"
     April looked at Leo then stood up and placed a hand on Leo's shoulder then went to the door walking out and closing it. Leo looked at Dani and sat next to her while grabbing the stuff. " Dani, please... She was just trying to help..."