Chapter 15

As she kneed his face she then got off the desk to run out when he grabbed her shirt as his claws dut in open showing her white bra. She fell on her side with little cuts on her chest and breasts but she still got up fast and ran out of the office as she passed all the desks bit decided to go to the stairs.
    She at first started down the stairs as fast as she could while she heard turn the stairs door slammed open. She looked up to see Shredder holding his face still looking made. " Dani get back here!"
    She didn't listen and ran still as he started to follow her done the stars as she felt she needed to get far away from his as far as she could go so she got on the railing if the stairs and saw Shredder almost to her as he got his hand out as she then bumped to the other railing down more stairs.
      But she didn't stop as he kept doing that railing to railing till she was soon close to the floor and let's go to land on the ground to get feet and to the door that leads to the lobby. As she got in she went straight to the door and opened it to soon feel someone push her as she fell and rolled on the stairs landing to the ground as she yelled falling.
     She slowly tried to get up but to feel her hair get grabbed and making her look up seeing Shredder there breathing hard from the running. " You want to be with that turtle so much! Then fine!"

~ ~ ~
     Leo was in the medal room bleeding bad still feeling fear if Shredder raping Dani as he thought he heard a yell. So he liked at the door as it sooner opened fast as Leo's eyes widened seeing Dani as Shredder thru her in the room.
    Leo tried to get free as Shredder closed the door and looked at Leo. " She was so persistent to see you. So let's continue what I was doing with you to watch."
     Leo felt his gut hurt as he saw Shredder get to Dani and turned her to her back when she tried to get him off again but he grabbed her throat and grabbed her bra pulling it off showing her breasts.
    " Shredder let her go!" Leo yelled as Dani grabbed his arm trying to pull it off her throat as he held her throat tighter making her grunt in the pain. Shredder started to kiss her neck as Leo tried to pull his left hand trying to get free seeing how Shredder was hurting Dani.
     But once Shredder was then getting his free hand to his pants Dani struggled to say from Shredders tight hand. " L-Leo..."
    That got him to snap as he pulled his hand so hard that the chain broke at the same time Shredder was about to get in Dani as Leo yelled using the chain on his wrists restraint getting the chain at Shredders to face. " Shredder!"
    Once Shredder got on to the side and off of Dani, she turns to get on her knees to see Leo as close as he could to her with his hand out to her. She did not hesitate and grabbed Leo's shirt getting him to pull her right to his plastron as he backed them two up till he got his chained arm around her as he watched Shredder get up and looking at the two.
    Leo didn't say anything as he got his arm together around at Dani as she looked up to Leo seeing how determined he was to not let her go. " Hand her over or I will have you both feeling so much pain that you will want to die."
    Leo still held her tightly as he backed then up mire till his back hit the wall. Shredder came over as Leo tried to use the chains again to only hand Shredder grab then as he pulled than go over as he punched Leo in the face and then pulled the two apart as Dani hit her head hard to turn ground as he stabbed Leo's side hard with his class making Leo grunt using his free hand to get Shredders claws out.
     Shredder walked away as he went to Dani and yelled out. " Foot ninjas get this turtle in his cellar! I'm going to make Dani here wish they never met."
     While the ninjas came and got Leo free then dragged him to the cellars as Donnie came to his side of the cellar and said worriedly. " Leo..."
     Shredder had the ninjas get Dani's hands up over her head with the writs made bands and lifted her up as her feet were nearly touching the floor. She soon opened her eyes and saw Leo gone as Shredder grabbed her hair making her look to him. " You get what you wanted. Now you will suffer the sake that turtle did as well as losing what you had."
     She was confused until she understood and stayed scared trying to get out but only wabbling in the air. " Leave my mom alone! Please!"
     Shredder didn't do anything but stood there looking at her fill he then looked to one of the ninjas. " grab the while and give her fifty lashes. She will learn the meaning if pain."
     She tried to get free scared while she then saw a ninja getting to her back as she felt it rip her shirt off and was about to back up and pulled the whip out and got its tip to hit her bareback making her yell in sharp pain. She would have tears fall and kept yelling wanting it to stop as her hands clenched tightly that she nailed cut her hand making a small amount of blood going down her hand and arm. ' Leo help me please!'