This Was A Big Misunderstanding

The next day, as I was on my way to school, I bumped into Jack and apparently his house was near mine. After arriving in school, Amy and Mary came up to us.

"Hey Abby." Amy said with a weird smile on her face "Oh jeez, I forgot you guys were waiting for me." I apologized "It's okay, you seem a little busy with your friend." Amy quoted "Right.. anyways! It's time to go to class!" I said trying to not make things awkward.

I walked to class with Jack and our next class was music class "Alright everyone, who here knows how to play an electric guitar?" The music teacher asked the whole class "I do sir!" I volunteered "Abigail Quinn? Be my guest." The teacher handed me the guitar.

"But I warn you that learning guitar could take many-" before he finished his sentence, his mouth was wide open when I started playing the guitar "H-how?" He was amazed, and I stopped playing it "I learned it from a video game, sir!" I answered "What video game exactly?" He asked.

"I can't tell you the full name of the game but I'll give you a hint, guitar and hero." I said as I was doing a cool-ish pose, and everyone was amazed for after what I had performed.

After class, I went to the canteen to eat with Mary and Amy "Sorry I was late, I was hanging with Jack for a while." I said and continued eating my lunch "You seem a bit close with him." Mary said "A little too close." Amy giggled "Yeah I guess we are."

After finishing up, I got up and started walking to class "Hey, aren't we gonna escort you to going to your class?" Amy stopped me "No need, me and Jack are in the same class." I answered "Well that's good that you have a boyfriend Abby!" Mary said with excitement.

"Boy friend? Well he is a boy and he is my friend, so I guess you can say that." I said "Abby! Come on! We're gonna be late to class!" Jack called me and I said goodbye to the girls.

After school, my friends decided to go hang out somewhere else "The ice cream shop? But I need to go home now!" I wept "But why?" Mary asked "There's this new videogame I bought and I haven't even played it yet!" I tried convincing them.

But of course I got dragged to the Ice Cream Shop anyway "I just wanna play videogames!" I complain "All you have to do, is sit here on this chair." Amy commands "But why?" I asked "Just do it!" Amy said as I grumbled.

I sat down, Jack and his friends, Mark and Bob came by to our table "Oh hey Jack." Jack sat down next to me "Oh hey! Do you have any idea what's going on here?" Jack asked "No clue, I just wanted to play the new game I just bought." I said "And I just wanted to take a nap." Jack complain.

"Queue the music Bob!" Amy said to Jack's friend and played romantic guitar music "Welp, I'm outta here." I said as Jack agrees with me "Jack tell Abby how you feel!" Mark said "Okay, I feel tired and I want to go home." Jack told me "Abby! Confess your love to Jack!" Amy follows along with Mark.

"My love? Guys what the heck is going on!?" I said angrily "Guys, I think this was a big misunderstanding." Jack explains "Yeah! When a boy and a girl hangs out a lot, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're dating!" I tried knocking some sense out of them.

Mary decided to stop this madness "Guys stop! I'm sorry Abby and Jack but after seeing you guys together, Mark and Amy teamed up to make you guys a bit closer. I tried stopping them, but they just wouldn't listen to me." Mary confessed "Easy for you to say, it's way more obvious that Amy and Mark like each other!" I said.

"Wh-what? N-no I don't.." Amy lied "Y-yeah, I just wanted to help that's all.." Mark followed "See guys I told you that you cannot force someone to love each other." Mary said.

"Yeah!" Bob agreed "Sorry I just wanted Jack to like someone, so he wouldn't feel left out.." Mark felt guilty "Yeah I'm sorry too.." Amy confessed.

"I'm glad you learned your lessons guys, now time to take my beauty sleep." Jack went out and went home "Well okay then! Time to go home and play videogames!" I ran out and came with Jack.

In the end, I finally get to play my videogames in peace.