The Big Night Part 1

It was prom night and I was putting on my dress for the occasion "Abigail!" Pops called out to me from downstairs "Coming!" After going down the stairs, a flash got caught to my eyes "That's a keeper!" Pops gave me a thumbs up "Pops, why did you have to use that camera and use the flashlight?" I complain.

"This is for the photo album!" Then there was a knock from the door "I'll get it." Pops walked to the door
"If that's Jack, tell him I'm still getting ready." I went up to my room, meanwhile Pops was opening the door, only to find Jack holding a rose in his hand "Hey Mr. Quinn, where's Abigail?" Jack asked.

"She's still getting ready." Pops invited Jack inside "Hey Jack!" As I came down the stairs, Jack looked at me as if he was amazed by my beauty "H-hey! You look.." Jack paused "Yes! Praise me!" I laughed "L-let's go.. d-dummy..." Jack went out the door with his face all red.

As I went out the door, Pops stopped me "Hey Abby, I got something for you." Pops pulls out something out of his pocket "A necklace? Pops it's only a prom night, you don't have to buy me something." I crossed my arms "I didn't buy this for you, this was a gift for your mother." Pops explained.
"Really?" I asked "Yeah, she told me when you have your first prom night, she would pass this on to you." Pops puts on the necklace for me "Dad, don't make me cry before my prom night!" I punched his arm not too harshly "It's not just a necklace you know." Pops said.

I looked at the necklace closely, and it turns out it was a locket "Huh?" I opened it and found a picture of my mom, dad, and me as a kid. "Thanks, Pops." I hugged him "Okay okay, you should go now. Your date is waiting for you." Pops wiped his tears "Alright you cry baby." I laughed.

"Hope you'll take care of yourself." Pops said "As Mae Borowski once said, I'm a total trash mammal!" I wave my arms crazily like a Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman, I waved my dad goodbye then regretted waving my arms too much.

When we finally reached school, the gang and I meet up "Yo guys, are you ready to partay!?" Mary and Bob bounced with excitement "Meh, not really." Jack and I said "Let's go gang!" Amy cheered "Woah Amy, why aren't you wearing your glasses?" I noticed.

"Yeah, you too Mark!" Jack noticed too "Me and Mark decided not to wear glasses since it's a big night for us!" Amy answered "Yeah but don't worry, we're wearing contact lenses." Mark noted and we went inside to join the party with everyone.

We all went our separate ways, Bob and Mary danced their butts off in the dance floor as everyone questions what the heck were they doing but Bob and Mary didn't mind, Mark and Amy were being stared by the girls who fell for Mark and were mad that Amy was the one that Mark picked to go to the prom with.

Meanwhile me and Jack were only there for the free food "Fish chalk-latte test hood!" Jack said with his mouth full as I agreed "Do you mean to say this chocolate taste good?" I laughed "What are you guys doing in the food table?" Amy asked "We only came here for the food, not the romance." I said as Jack nodded.

"Honestly, I don't know what's with all the complaining about." Mark sighed "Fat's wong?" Jack asked with his mouth full "I'm sorry, what?" Mark tilted his head with confusion.

"What Jack meant to say is, what's wrong?" I explained "Ever since Amy and I came here, girls have been looking at us funny." Mark said as he was confused "You do realize that they're only complaining because you and Amy are together right?" Jack explained.

"Well so what? They only like him for his looks, but I love Mark because he is who he wants to be." After what Amy had said, Mark gasped "You love me?" Mark asked "Of course I love you." Amy confessed and they became all lovey dovey "Ew! Cheesy!" Me and Jack said.

When the romantic music plays, they both decided to dance together "Let's continue? I asked and Jack nodded, before we continued eating, Ms. Applegates stopped us "What are you two doing sitting alone?" She asked "We're not interested in dancing." Me and Jack said "If you two don't dance, you will have a harder time in math class next year." She crossed her arms.