The Truth

"Gosh darn it!" I shouted at my computer "Don't worry, I know it's your first time playing it." Jack tries calming me down "Well I don't see what the goal is in here." I accused "Simple, it's in the title of the game." Jack replied.

"So wait, we only just mine and craft in order to survive? There must be another goal here." I accused "There is, you have to defeat the dragon but it'll take a long time to get there." Jack said.

"Abigail!" I heard someone calling me downstairs "Well I gotta go, we'll give it another try next time." I said "You got it." Jack ended the video chat and I turned off my computer, went out of my room, and went downstairs.

"Hey dad, did you call?" I asked and saw my friends outside the door "Hey Abby!" Mary said "Hey! Wait, what are you guys here?" I asked "Don't you remember? We're having a slumber party at your place." Amy answered "When and why?" I questioned.

"It is your turn to host for our slumber party, Abby." Mary answered "Aren't we supposed to go inside?" Amy waited "Yes, your highness." I sighed and I let them inside my house.

"Woah Abby! Your house is huge!" Amy was stunned "Yeah, things have changed since the last time I was here!" Mary looked around "Wait, you've been to Abby's house?" Amy asked "Yeah, but that was when me and Abby were still friends in kindergarten." Mary answered.

"Arf! Arf!" My dog dashed to the room and came towards us "Aww, he is so cute! The last time I saw him was when he was a cute little pup." Mary pat my dog "What's his name?" Amy asked "Trico!" I answered "Of course." Amy rolled her eyes.

"Anyways let's see your bedroom!" Mary delightfully says "Sure." The three of us went up to my room "Jeez Abby, do you ever clean up your room?" Amy accused "You know gamers these days." I made a good point.

"Wow, things have changed since the last time I was here!" Mary said "What was Abby's room like back then?" Amy asked "You wouldn't believe it, but Abby's room was all pink and girly." Mary answered "Seriously!?" Amy got shocked and Mary nodded.

"It was only before I got into playing videogames!" I explained "Well let's get ready!" Mary said "Ready? For what?" I asked "Don't you remember? The prom is until next month." Amy answered and I gasped "Next month?! Already!?" I panicked.

"Don't worry, I bought a few dresses here for all of us to try!" Mary said and I sighed "Fine." I tried many outfits and so far it didn't look good, I tried and tried until after a few outfits later, everyone gasped "Oh don't tell me, it's terrible?" I asked.

"No! It's perfect!" Amy said "And if you make her hair like this." Mary ties my hair to a bun and put a bit of bangs hanging out "Let me see in the mirror!" I said and as soon as I looked at myself to the mirror, I was speechless.

By the way, I'm not much of a fashionista. So if you think how I describe the outfits is "cringey", then I'm sorry.

I was wearing a short red dress that matches the color of my hair, red heels and earrings that sparkles like a star "It's gorgeous right?" Mary asked "It's... I'm speechless right now.." I kept looking in the mirror "Did you know that Mary made these dresses herself?" Amy said.

"Really Mary? You made these outfits that you bought here?" I asked "Yeah, it was a hidden talent of mine that I hid from everyone." Mary explained "But that was until I caught her making dresses in her room." Amy said.

"I want to see your outfits!" I said "Okay!" They both went to the bathroom to dress up "Well what do you think?" Mary came in and was the first one to show her outfit to me "You look great!" I said.

Warning: Cringey Outfit Details

The dress she wore was yellow like her hair, her dress was long but it was only until below the knees, she wore shoes that matches with the outfit, her hairstyle was a ponytail and her bangs were also showing, and she wore a bracelet that apparently belongs to her grandmother.

Amy came into the room and looked bashful "Th-this is embarrassing!" Amy hid her face "But you look lovely in that dress!" Mary said "Yeah!" I followed "R-really?.." Amy asked "Totally!" I cheered on and Amy wasn't embarrassed anymore.

The dress she wore was black like her hair, she wore black heels, her hair was hanging off at the side of her shoulders, she wore short gloves that matches with her dress, and she wore a white pearl necklace that belonged to her mother.

"Alright guys, I think we should continue on with our so called slumber party." I quoted "Hey Abby, what was that spare room that was next to the bathroom?" Amy asked "Oh that? To be honest, I'm not sure." I wondered "Can we check it out?" Mary begged "Alright fine." I agreed.

We went to the spare room that Amy told me about "Woah, it's like this room hasn't been used in years!" Amy looked around "Hey, what's that?" Mary pointed at the only closet in the room "I don't know, but let's check it out!" I said with excitement.

We opened the closet, only to find old outfits there "Woah Abby! I didn't know you had this many dresses!" Amy got amazed "Oh, these aren't mine." I said "Then whose dresses do these belong to?" Mary asked.

"Mom.." I realized "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.." Mary stopped me from talking about my mother "No.. Mary, there's something I have to tell you... and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to tell you before."