Did You Say... Boyfriend!?

It was the first day of February, and so far people have been going nuts about it, except for me and Jack of course.

"Have any ideas who you're going to bring?" Jack asked "No, and I'm guessing that you don't either." I answered "Well duh! It's not like I find any girls here cute." Jack said "Me too sorta." We made it to the canteen and we both separated ways.

I waved goodbye and went over to the girls "Hey Abby." Amy greeted with a smile on her face "Hey Amy, have you been to the doctor lately?" I laughed.

"Actually, she was asked to go to the prom with someone!" Mary cheered "Let me guess, Mark?" I raised my eyebrow "Yeah!" Amy smiled so much she looked like she was gonna explode "What about you, Mary? Who are you going to bring?" I asked.

"My boyfriend of course." Mary said and acted like it wasn't a big deal "Wait, did you say... boyfriend?!" I reacted "Sorry, I forgot to mention that." Mary apologized "Who!?" Amy asked.

"Well don't freak out okay?" Mary said and we nodded "It's Bob." Mary told us and we were asking a lot from her "Since when!?" Amy asked "Remember when I was gonna tell you guys who I have a crush on until Abby had to go to the bathroom?" She reminded us.

"Oh." Me and Amy realized "Since when did you fall in love with him?" Amy asked "Probably since the first day when we went to high school." Mary remembered "How did you guys got together?" I asked "Well..."

Flashback

After getting our snacks for you guys, Bob and I stopped by an ice cream shop and bought ice cream for the two of us.

"H-hey Mary.." Bob said "What is it Bob?" I asked "D-do you have.. f-feelings for someone else?.." Bob questioned "Well Bob, I didn't want to admit it but.. yeah I do." I answered and saw Bob looking all depressed.

"O-oh.. that's nice..." Bob frowned "Do you want to know who?" I asked "N-no! I-it's fine.." Bob refused "Don't tell anyone but.. the person I like... is you Bob!" I confessed and we both decided to go back to the beach house.

Later on, after the barbeque ended and when we all went back to our rooms, me and Bob talked to each other privately in the balcony from upstairs "Sorry if I made things awkward, Bob." I apologized.

"N-no! I-it's fine.. i-it's just.." Bob paused "You know Bob, I noticed that whenever you're only with me, you're always stuttering." I said "M-may I ask since when you started to... l-like me?.." He asked and I nodded.

"Ever since I first saw you! To be honest, I never thought of finding someone who acts like me but that was until I met you!" I answered "T-the truth is.. I like you too!" Bob said and after saying those words, we both kissed!

Flashback Ended

"And that was when we both agreed to be boyfriend and girlfriend after we confessed to each other." Mary ended her story "That was beautiful!" Amy cried tears of joy "Ew! Cheesy!" And I got grossed out.

"So Abby, who are you going to bring?" Mary asked "Nobody." I answered "Well you got to bring someone! You know the teachers would pear you up randomly with someone." Amy explained.

"Really?! But I don't even know who I'm gonna bring!" I panicked "Come on, at least bring somebody!" Mary said "Fine, but who the heck should I ask? There's probably nobody else who doesn't have a date yet!" And I immediately regretted on what I agreed to next...

"I know who you could bring, but you kinda have to trust me on this." Amy planned.