Five: Paint War

MADISON'S POV

So the next day, we went out and got paint. A lot of it. As we were checking out I notice magazines with me on the cover of them. That day at the orphanage when I was left there. I don't point into it to the boys, but they sure do notice it and grimace. Luke and Calum scratch the back of their necks at the sight and we're all quiet when we leave the store. It stays that way until we get back to the house and race upstairs only to stop at Ashton's door.

"Maddie we wanted to give you something so we can always contact you and stuff." Ashton explains as he opens the door to his room and as I expected, there is clothes all over the floor and I almost chuckle at the sight but decide against it.

Ashton hands me a a white iPhone 5S with a 5 seconds of summer case and I smile at that. They gave me a brand new phone too and set it up for me. "Thanks guys." I smile and they wave me out probably meaning we'll paint later. I still haven't told em my intentions of a paint war to paint these walls and some other things and I'm quite excited. I decide I'll go check out the phone. I'm not brain dead I know now go use it and popular apps and stuff.

I decide to go see if the boys put any music on and, not to my surprise, they out everything on iTunes by them on my phone and I laugh at that, but decide to listen to some of it, the first song being one called 'Amnesia'.

It's a pretty good song by then end and then more songs just keep coming on shuffle while I download apps like twitter and instagram and keek and make accounts. As I go into keek an idea strikes me. I make an account and just make my username 'LivingWith5SOS' because well I said I had an idea. I start making an explanation video.

"Okay guys as most of you know I live with 5SOS now and I'm sure a lot of you would like to know what it's like so I'm making an instagram too with the same username and I'll post pictures and videos on these of normal things that happen in this house. Bye!" and with that I head to make an instagram with the same user and luckily it's not taken. I leave a video saying pretty much the same things and then log out and make a personal instagram with my user just being 'MaddieGreene' and post a picture of me so people know who I am.

Heading to twitter, I make an account and realize the boys twitters all have 5SOS after their name so I go to change mine, after following them of course. It turns out to be 'Maddiee5SOS because two E's is cooler than one. Then I realize, am I actually trusting these boys? I never trust anyone. I can't end up falling into this trap of loving someone in any way.

"Maddie are you ready?!" I slip my phone into my back pocket and throw on a white pj shirt.

"Ya but you guys need to change into something white and old. We're doing something" I take off my socks and pull out separate containers of paint getting them ready. This should be interesting
"Maddie what are we-?" they stop questioning as they walk in in old clothes and realize what I planned to paint my room.

"Just try to paint the walls please." we all start throwing handfuls of paint at each other and the room is in total chaos. I am covered in paint from head to toe already and I get an idea. I take a bucket and see that it's like 1 quarter full and sneak up behind Ashton dumping it on his head and completely drenching him in orange. I scream running away and feel a cold slimy liquid drip all down me and see I'm covered in green. Michael.

I see Calum who also happens to be drenched in blue paint dump red on Michael and end up sneaking my phone out and managing to get a video on keek of this paint war. The walls are covered in splatters of rainbow paint with some space everywhere. Then I grab a half full bucket of yellow paint and sneak up behind Luke while recording and drenching him and running away posting the video. Titling it 'Paint War' and putting my phone away where it won't be covered in paint. Then the madness stops.

"We're all out of paint now." I look around to see everyone covered and laughing. This was so much fun but we're not done now.

"Luke put your back up against the wall, Calum next to him, then Michael next to Calum, then Ashton next to Michael and me next to Ashton." that way our heights are from tallest to shortest and we just sit there talking and laughing for a minute and then we get up to see our prints and smile.

"Now just start putting handprints in open spaces on the walls and then we'll be done." we all start putting handprints everywhere except for up high, I feel myself being lifted in the air by none other than Luke. Before I know it I'm on his shoulders putting handprints on the top and by then we're all done and I'm being taken off of Luke's shoulders.

"Can we take pictures?" they nod and I take a selfie with each of them and then turn my phone offhand going downstairs for a second.

I decide to make a keek. "So I was wondering if anyone would like to see the finished results of my bedroom? We just finished it." sigh and say bye on the keek and slip my phone away. I'll post those pictures on instagram later. I honestly don't want anyone to see me because well, a lot of reasons. Let alone let them see me covered in paint. Shrug and head back upstairs to find the four boys asleep on the floor all cuddled together and take a quick picture and open instagram. I end up posting all five pictures and laying down next to Ashton to fall asleep for the night.

A/N
I find this boring idk but I'm camping I couldn't do much.