Party Time!

So, the today went by fast and it was about 10 right now and Joe had his head in my lap and I was playing with his hair. "Hey, babe?" Joe asked. "Yes, my love?" I asked looking at him. "You wanna go out to tonight? Nick (Dolph) just invited us most of the roster is gonna be there" he answered. I nodded, "Sure, lets get ready" I said patting his chest signaling him to get up.

I walked to my suitcase and he walked to his. I picked out a random black dress and a bra and panty set. I walked to the bathroom and stripped. I slipped on my strapless bra and lacy panties. I slid on the dress and walked out asking Joe to zip me up. He did and I walked back in the bathroom. The dress hugged my body tightly and ended a little bit under my ass.

I looked in the mirror and realized I was wearing the dress I wore to my Sweet 16. Yea, I've managed to stay the same size for 2 years. I'm self cautious. It's the dress I wore the day before he got deported. I started crying, remembering the memories from that day.

Roman walked in. "What's wrong, baby girl?" he asked hugging me from behind. "Nothing. Just remembering things" I said walking out of his grasp. I  grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears. He walked out as I applied my foundation. Once I was done with that, I rimmed my eyes with a thin line of eyeliner and did a wing on both eyes. I colored my lips with bright red lipstick to match my hair.

I walked out and saw Joe ready to go. He was wearing a black shirt that showed off his muscles and abs, blue jeans and black Converse. I smiled at him and he returned the favor. I grabbed my red heels that made the top of my head go reach the bridge of Joe's nose. So, those heels are high!

"Are the heels necessary, babe?" Joe asked. I gave him a 'Duh' look and said, "Of course! I don't want to be the shortest one..." I looked down. "Now, you're gonna be the tallest" he joked. I rolled my eyes, "Let's get going" I said taking two steps then stumbling. Joe looked at me concerned. "I'm fine" I sighed. We walked to the car and drove off.

-At The Club-

Joe and I walked in and saw the others instantly and they wa ed us over. Joe slid into the booth earning the wall spot. I sat in the middle and Brie sat next to me. We started ordering drinks. "I'll have a beer" Joe said. "Smirnoff Preparadas" Brie and I said. The guy nodded and walked to the bar. Soon enough he came back and gave us our drinks. I looked around while drinking. I saw Jon in one corner making out with a bumbo and Seth flirting with a brunette. I rolled eyes and leaned into Joe.  After we finished our drinks, Brie and I started doing shits. Round after round, after round we got drunk eventually. "Let's go dance" Brie said pulling me up not giving me time to answer. When we got to the dance floor we just dance how normal drunks would.

***********

Joe's POV

I saw Ryder dancing with Brie. I got snapped out of my trance by Nick asking, "So, what's it like dating the boss' daughter?" he said leaning back. "It's just like your dating any other girl" I said taking a swig of my beer. Soon enough the girls came back.

***********

Ryder's POV

Brie and I walked back to the table leaning on each other giggling. We grabbed our guys and guided them to a set of red leather lounge chairs and pushed them down. They got comfortable and smiled. Brie and I smirked back. We put our backs to them and lowered ourselves and moved our hips on them. Soon, I felt something poking my thigh. I looked back at him, "You naughty boy" I said winking at him. He got up and pulled me to the dance floor. I looked back and Brie winked at me. I giggled.

He placed me in front of him with my back to him. I knew what he was thinking. He placed his hands on my hips and I started grinding my ass on his crotch. I looked back and saw him with his head slightly back with closed eyes. I did this for 5 more minutes. I stopped and turned to look at him. I pulled his head down so he could hear me. "Maybe we should go back to the hotel?" I said winking at him. He nodded and we left after doing a few more shots with the group.

Joe helped me in the car and drove off.

*****

Joe's POV

I helped her into our hotel roomand and sat her on the bed. I took off her shoes shortly after I took off mine. She giggled and pulled my head down. She kissed me. I had to give in! Before we could do anything else, she passed out. I laughed. I walked to her bag and grabbed a pair of short shorts and a black t-shirt. I walked back to her and changed her. I layed her down and covered her body with the blanket. I lifted my shirt on and changed into a pair of basketball shorts. I turned the lights off and slipped into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. It wasn't long till I fell asleep.