BattleGround

Yay! It's finally here! We are in Tampa for BattleGround! I waited for them to pack their gear so we can go inside. "Hurry the fuck up!" I groaned. "We're going! Calm your tits" Jon said. "My tits don't wanna be calm, Jonathan!" I said. They laughed and we walked off the bus. We got inside. Everyone kept looking at me. "Why is everyone looking at me?" I asked the boys. "Maybe it's the fact your still in pajamas" Jon said. I looked down and saw I was still in my sweats and tank top with my flip flops. "I'm gonna go change. Be right back" I said. I kissed Joe's cheek and walked off.

I walked onto the bus and went to my bags. I grabbed an old black My Chemical Romance tank top and a pair of black shorts. I changed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I walked back to the room and slip on a pair of socks with my galaxy Vans with black laces. I walked to the bathroom and applied eyeliner and some chap stick. I grabbed my phone off the couch and walked out locking the door.

I walked inside and to Joe's locker room. I opened the door slowly, planning to scare him. I stopped when I heard him talking. "I know! I want to ask her" ... "Jon says to wait because she's still young" ... " Okay. I gotta go now. Bye" I walked in fully. "Hey, baby" I said. "Hey! You look pretty"  he said kissing me. "Thanks" I said a little sadly sitting on the couch. "What's wrong, Ry?" he asked sitting down pulling me on his lap. "I'm just sad that I haven't talked to Damon and Jordan in a while" I lied. "Why don't you call them?" he suggested. I nodded and got off his lap and walked outside.

I dialed Jordan. "Hey, Ry!" he said. "Hey, J. Is Damon with you?" I asked. "Yea, why?" he asked. "I need to talk to both of you." I said. "Okay. Hey Damon! Get over here" I heard him say. I started walking around.

------

So, after walking in circles around the arena, and talking to Jordan and Damon I decided to go back to the locker room. "Feel better?" Joe asked. I nodded. "Good" he said hugging me then kissing the top of my head. I smiled wrapped my arms around his waist.

--Before Joe's match--

"You'll do great! Don't worry!" I said. He nodded and kissed me before walking down the steps. I smiled. I walked back to his locker room to watch the match.

-After Joe's match-

I looked at the screen surprised. I heard the door open and close. I turned and ran to Joe. I hugged him and he hugged me tightly. I felt water droplets fall on my shoulder. I pulled away slightly and saw his eyes red with tears coming out of them. I started to cry also. I sniffled and he pulled away, "Why are you crying?" he asked. I wiped his tears, "Because you're crying" I said. He chuckled. I pulled him in again when I see tears brim his eyes.

I sat down on the couch and pulled him down so his head was in my lap and the rest of him was on the couch. I pushed his hair out of his face. He kept his eyes closed while crying. I rubbed my thumb lightly across his cheek repeatedly to try and calm him. I kissed him and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him. We tpok out shoes and socks off. He trailed his hands up my shirt. The door opened. "Hey Joe ju-" we heard. We looked to the door frozen. "Am I interrupting something?" John (Cena) asked. "Kinda" Joe and I said. He nodded and walked out.

[RATED R SCENE COMING UP! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS, WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW OR TUESDAY WHEN I UPDATED AGAIN]

He smiled at me and kissed me. I kissed back and he took my shirt off. I took his vest off and reconnected our lips. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off. He trailed his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he put his tongue in mouth and explored it. He placed his hands on my ass and squeezed it. I moaned making him smile. I undid his belt and pants, pulling them off.

He uncliped my bra and pulled me closer to him. I grinded on him and he groaned. I pulled off my panties and threw them on the floor. I was about to pull down Joe's boxers when he said, "Wait! We don't have a condom." I stood up and walked to my phone. I pulled out a condom from in between my phone case and phone. He looked at me weirdly. "Do you really carry a condom with your phone?" he asked. I shrugged.

I got back on top of him and pulled down his boxers, letting his erection spring free. "All because of you" he winked. I laughed. I opened the condom wrapper and rolled it onto him. I lowered myself onto him. He groaned and placed his hands on my hips. He guided me for both of our pleasure. I put his hand above his head. I leaned towards him. I moved back and forth making us both moan. "I don't think I can go for any longer" I said. Joe nodded and flipped us over.

He moved in and out of me. "Faster Joe!" I groaned He went faster. I moaned. "Harder!" I grunted. He obeyed and grunted. "I'm so close" he said. "So am I" I said. A few more pounds later we both came. But that didn't stop Joseph! He trailed his head down my body after disposing the condom. He pressed his tongue against my wet folds. He moved it around making me moan loudly. I pulled his hair lightly, he moaned. He thrusted his tongue into me and I pushed his head further in. He wiggled his tongue around. "Ugh! Joseph!" I moaned. He did that for a while until I came again. He licked up my juices and sat me up. "Do you feel like a champ now?" I asked with a wink. He chuckled. "Yes. I do" he said leaning down to kiss me. "Thank you" he said. I nodded and gathered my clothes and placed them on the couch I got his and gave them to him. We changed and I grabbed my phone.

We walked to the bus and fell asleep going to Miami.