Monday Night Raw

I was backstage watching Raw when I saw Seth hit Roman with a chair. I continued watching, waiting for Seth to come backstage.  When he did I ran up to him and pinned him against the wall and started punching him and let him fall on the floor and continued to hit him. I hit him repeatedly until John pulled me off of him. I tried to wiggle out of his grip while yelling, "You little bastard! You and my father! I can't believe you'd betray your own friends!", I finally got out if his grip and ran up to Seth and slapped him with all my force. "This isn't over Lopez!", I said while walking backwards towards the trainers room.

Once I got there I saw Roman and Dean lying down on the doctor table thingy with trainers surrounding them. I started crying until, Roman and Dean stood up, in pain, and walked to me reassuring me that they were fine. They went back to the doctors and we left about 30 minutes later. The whole car ride to the hotel Roman and then kept trying to reassure me that they were fine.

Once we were on our floor I saw Randy, Seth, and my "father". I attacked him agian. Dean, tried to pull me off since, Roman was is pain. "You bastard! I thought we could trust you!", I yelled over and over, while hitting him. Once Dean did pull me off of him, I yelled, "This isn't over you little bitch!", with Dean still carrying me to the room, cause, I was still trying to break free.

Once we go into the room, Dean set me down on the bed. "Calm your shit, girl. We got this!", Dean said. "You've got this?", I asked and they nodded, "Really? 'Cause that's the same thing you said when Evolution attacked you the first time. And guess what? You got hurt!", I said. They sighed. "It's been a long night, so let's just go to bed", Dean said. I got changed in the bathroom while Roman and Dean changed in the room.

I walked out in my Guns N' Roses tank top and a pair of black basketball shorts. I saw Dean fast asleep, and Roman on his phone waiting for me to come out. He saw me put his phone to charge, smiled at me, and when I was right by the bed, pulled me down. I started giggling cause he started tickling me. My ribs started hurting from laughing. So, I pushed Roman off and he was at the edge of the bed. "Sorry...", I said. "No, it's cool. I like aggressive", he winked. I blushed and turned around on my side facing the other side of the room. He laughed and went up behind me, and spooned me.

"Good night, my love," he said. "Good night my-my.... RoRo or JoJo..?", I asked. "RoRo is fine," he laughed. I smiled and drifted to sleep. "I love you", was the last thing I heard before I knocked out.

---Next Morning---

I woke up to Dean playing Bring Me the Horizon. I jumped from the bed on to  Dean singing, "Middle fingers up if you don't give a fuck!", we both screamed. We laughed and he set me on Roman's back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Dean left about 20 minutes later. I was still on Roman's back. I kissed around his neck until I found his weak spot. When I did, he moaned loudly. "Maybe you can get some later", I whispered in his ear seductively. I felt him shiver. I smiled and jumped off his back.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. Once I did, I put my hair in a tight high ponytail. "Babe?", I called from the bathroom. I heard footsteps then Roman say, "Yes baby?", he stood behind me with his arms around my waist. "Can we stay in today? Since, we don't have to leave until tomorrow?", I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Aww. Of course we can!", he said before he kissed my cheek, picked me up bridal style, and placed me on the bed. He got on the bed, so we were facing each other.

For a out 2 minutes we just stared at each other. Since my crop top showed part of my side tattoo, Roman started tracing it, causing me to shiver. He chuckled. "You know... This is getting uncomfortable...", I said taking off my top leaving me in my shorts and sports bra. "I bet these are getting uncomfortable too...", Roman said trying to take off my shorts. "Actually no", I said cockblocking him. "But, I bet this is getting to you", I said taking off his shirt. He smiled and placed me on his waist. I giggled and he smiled. "I love your smile", he said softly and smiled. "I like your smile.", I said placing my hands on his abs.

I leaned in with my hands on his chest and abs. I kissed him and he deepened the kiss by holding my waist and holding my head closer to his. He took off my shorts and I smiled, bit his lip softly while pulling away, sitting up right. I got off of him and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. A few seconds later Roman joined me on the couch. I smiled as he lifted me up and put me on his lap.

I love how strong and tall he is! "Oh, thank you", Roman said. Did I say that aloud? "Yes. Yes, you did.", I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled. So, that's how we spent our Tuesday. Watching movies, cuddling, and kissing. I have to say it was a great day.

------------------------

The next chapter will be on their I guess, "vacation week".