Summer Slam

So, today is the day! Summer Slam! I sat with Joe and Jon, in Joe's locker room. In the whole 3 minutes we've been watching, Jon has been glaring at the TV. "Jon, what's wrong?" I asked putting an arm around his shoulders. "Renee and I broke up" he said. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What? Why?" I asked. "Turned out she was married the whole time" he sighed.

"Aw. I'm sorry, J Bear" I said. "J Bear?" both Jon and Joe asked. "You don't like it?" I pouted, looking like I was about to cry. "No. I love it RyRy" he said. I chuckled and hugged him. We continued watching Summer Slam. The whole time we were cracking jokes and imitating my parents. I wonder where Colby is? I shrugged it off and watched the Diva's match.

Soon enough, it was time for Jon's match. I hugged him, "Good luck, J Bear" I said. "Thanks" he responded. Jon and Joe 'bro hugged' and he walked out. "He'll do great" Joe said. "I know"

--

I looked at the screen pissed. I sighed and leaned into Joe. He put his arm around me. Jon walked in, "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yea. It's business" he said. I nodded and Colby walked in. "Hey, I'm sorry man. Paul told me to hit you with the briefcase" he said. My dad? I hate him! "Nah, it's fine man. I understand" Jon said shaking Colby's hand.

"Hey Ry, Joe." he greeted. "Hey" we said back. "Um, I'm going to catering. Anyone wanna come?" Colby asked. "I'll go" Joe said. They walked off, leaving Jon and I in the locker room. We watched Wyatt vs. Y2J, until I decided it was time to tell him.

"Jon... I need to tell you something"

--

"Wow. I don't know what to say." he said. Before I could say anything, Joe and Colby walked through the door. Jon and Colby left somewhere. "I'm gonna be right back" I said. "Don't hurt Nikki" Joe said. "No promises and good luck. I might not be back by the time your match comes on" I said kissing him then walking out.

I found Nikki after a few minutes ran behind her, shoving her face into the floor. I got on top of her, throwing punch after punch. I got up and kicked her, before throwing her hard into a wall. "Payback's a bitch. Just. Like. You" I spat at her. I walked back to Joe's locker room, leaving her on the floor motionless.

--

He walked in. He opened his arms and ran into them. "You... were... amazing" I said between kisses. We watched the rest of Summer Slam with Jon and Colby and left with them to Las Vegas for Raw tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry it was short! I apologize. I know some of you want me to start a Seth Rollins fan-fic, I will start on that tonight, if not, sometime this week! Thank you for those who vote, comment, and most importantly, read my story. It started out as an idea. That idea turned into a meaningless story. And that meaningless story, turned into something awesome. All because of you guys. Thank you once again. Until next time!