The Day Before

I woke up and saw Joe still asleep. I smiled at his low snoring noises and rolled out of bed. I didn't feel like showering so, I just changed. I put on a black Bryan Stars tank top that said, 'Secret British Accent Society' in white and blue, a pair of black shorts, and my ack Converse. I went to the bathroom, took my hair out of a ponytail and brushed it. I parted my hair and let my bangs sweep to my right side. I brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and wallet, and left a not next to the bed saying I was going to get something to eat.

I walked out and saw Colby. He saw me and sighed. "Aren't you going to hit and yell at me?" he asked confused. I shook my head. "No, I'm not. I just want to ask you something" he nodded for me to continue. "Why? Why would you turn on them like that? We all told you our secrets. Especially me. I told you everything that I kept from everyone even my parents,  because I trusted you." I said. "I know. But, I can't tell you why." he sighed. "Why? Why can't you tell me?" I asked sternly. "Your dad said I can't" I sighed after his response. "Okay. That's cool. But, can we still be best friends? I miss you being there for me" he smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged back. I let a few tears slip out and splash on his shoulder. "Ry, why are you crying?" he laughed a little and hugged me tighter. "Because I missed you!" I exclaimed. He chuckled. "Well, I'm here for you now. You don't have to cry." I nodded. "I'm so glad I didn't put on any make up today" we laughed together and walked to go get breakfast.

We walked to his rental and drove off to a Starbucks. Once we got inside, I told him my order and walked to a table in the corner. Once he came to the table and gave me my drink, we started talking and joking around.

----------------

"Okay, bye. See you tomorrow." I said. Colby nodded and walked into his room. I walked into Joe and I's room and he was sat on a chair in front of the island bar. "Where have you been?" he asked taking a bite of a muffin. "Startbucks" he nodded.

--- The next day --- Monday Night Raw---

After Jon's attack on Colby, I walked around looking for him. After I found him I said to him, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at him. "According to Colby, lots of things" I replied with "Why? Why would you attack him?" I looked at him clenching my fists. "Why do you care?" he asked then continued, "Are you hooking up with him behind Joe's back?" he said getting up in my face. "What? No!" I exclaimed. "Then, why?" he asked. "Because he's my best friend!" he looked at me questioningly. I sighed,  "Just because the Shield broke up, and you guys aren't getting along with him very well, doesn't mean I hate him." after I said that he walked away.

Okay, I'm starting to believe that guy has anger issues. I shook my head and tried to find Colby. After a good 10 minutes of trying to find him, I finally did. He was in catering. I walked up to him. "You okay?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows. He nodded, "Yea. Just a few pained areas" I nodded. "Sit." he said pointing to the chair in front of him. I sat down and looked at him. Hey, I wanted to kn-" I was cut off by the presence of Randy. "Hey Colby. Rydel." he said with a smirk. I glared at him, "Don't call me that!" I said sternly before storming off to Joe's locker room.  I walked in and he was pulling on his shirt. "Hey JoJo" I said. "Hey bae. I gotta go!" he said before kissing me and running to the gorilla. "Good luck" I whispered.

I watched Joe walk down from the crowd.He is so sexy! I decided since it was commercial break I would get a water bottle. Once I got back to the locker room I closed and locked the door.  

_ After Match_

After about 3 minutes after the match I heard a knock at the door. I unlocked it and opened it to revile a very sweaty Joe. He walked in. "Nice work" I said closing the door. "Thank you, babe." he smiled while placing his hands at my sides and pulled me towards him. I didn't care if he was sweaty. It made him hotter. I placed my hands lightly on his chest. "I love you, Ryder" he said. I smiled. "Do you love me?" he asked looking down at me. "I gave you my virginity. What do you think?" I said looking him with an eyebrow raised. He chuckled.

"You gave him your virginity?" I heard. I turned and saw Dwayne with his eyebrow raised. I chuckled and lightly pushed Joe away. "Hey Dwayne" Joe and I said. "Hey. Yea, hi. But answer the question." he said looking at him. "No, I was just telling him I was a virgin to make him feel special." I whispered to Dwayne. "W-w-what?" I turned to see Joe pouting. "I'm just kidding, babe. You were my first" I said. He nodded and kissed me. So, for about an hour Dwayne, Joe, and I just talked and caught up. "Bye, Dwayne!" I yelled. He waved while Joe wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "But, I was your first, right?" he asked in a low voice. "Of course. Can you drop it now?" I asked. "Okay" he said before kissing my temple.