Long Time, No See

I looked at my grandfather in disbelief as he did at me. "Grandpa, I can explain!", I said while Roman stood there awkwardly. "You can? Please do!"

"Ok. So, my parents decided to take me with them while they travel. Then, when we got to the first show I was with Nattie, Eva, the Bella's, and Aj. So, we ate at catering then the Shield came up to us and greeted me. Then, I bumped into Seth and told him that I liked Roman. Then, I went to their locker room. Then, Roman asked me out on a date. Then we started going out. Then, my parents said I would be traveling with the Shield. And, don't be mad or yell cause I'm legal and us being together isn't illegal!", I said all together.

"But, why? You guys are 10 years apart!", my grandfather explained.

"So? Mom and Dad are 11 years apart!"

"I guess you're right... But if you," he said pointing to Roman, "ever hurt my baby girl, ever. I will have you fired from WWE. Got it?", Roman nodded.

"Good. Now here you go princess. Happy Birthday", and gave me a big box. And with that he walked off.

I looked at Roman confused and he shrugged. I opened it  and my mouth flew open. It was a black iPod with a black speaker dock (In External -->). "Can I go put it in the car?", he nodded and we walked to the car. After we placed it in there. We decided to just go back to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel, we took off our shoes. We turned on the TV and layed down on the couch in the room while watching LA Ink. "Babe?", I said while rubbing my hand all over his perfectly built chest. "Yes, love?", he said looking at me. "What if, I make it your special day too?" I said getting on top of him, kissing his neck. He sat up, "No, no, no, no. Babe, I wouldn't want you to do that if you didn't want to."

"But I want to"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Yes. I love you. I know we've only been going out for a few months but, I'm ready. I'm ready to give you my virginity.", he smiled.

*Sexual Scene Starting Here*

He kissed me, I kissed back. He picked me up and placed me on the bed getting on top of me, still not braking the kiss. He trailed his hands up my shirt until he took it off. He tried to take off my skirt but I said, "No, no, no, no. If I'm gonna lose some clothes, you are too.", I took off his shirt and he smiled.

We made out while I felt up and down his biceps. He took off my skirt before I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. I layed him back. Let m tell you, I had NO idea what I was doing! I started kissing his neck, until I found his weakspot, I bit down on it. He moaned louder. I trailed my lips from his lips to the waistband of his boxers.

I pulled down his boxers and started pumping him. After a few minutes of pumping and moaning, I placed my mouth on him as I took my hands away. "Oh god", Roman moaned. "Babe, I'm close", I took my mouth away and he layed me back.

He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck, I moaned loudly when he found my weakspot. I felt him smile on my skin and he started kissing down. Once he was at the waistband of my panties, he looked at me for approval, and I nodded. He took them off, opened my legs, and dug his head in between. I felt his tongue dig deep into my wet folds. I moaned loudly, "Oh God! Don't stop!", I put my hand on his head for him to go deeper. "I'm close", he pulled away. He grabbed a condom, and positioned himself at my entrance, "Are you sure?", I nodded.

He pushed himself in and I winced, "Are you OK?", I nodded. In a few minutes, my pain was replaced with pleasure. He thrusted in and out, "Oh god! Roman!", I moaned. After 10 minutes I was close, "Roman, I'm-", he interrupted me, "Me too", he kept going till we both reached our climax. I collapsed on him, "That was amazing!", I exclaimed. "Defiantly!", he agreed.

"Roman?", I said.

"Yea?"

"I love you"

"I love you too. And thank you", I smiled and we fell asleep.

Happy Birthday too me!