SmackDown

-Smack Down-

So, I'm here in Joe's locker room waiting for his match to start while I lay down.

-After Match-

I waited for him in his locker room. About 5 minutes later he walked in groaning in pain. I quickly sat him down on the couch in the room. "Are you okay?" I asked rubbing his shoulder. "Yea" he groaned. I pouted. I hate seeing him in pain. He took a shower and changed while I packed up his gear. Once we were done, we set off to the tour bus.

-Monday-  In Richmond- 3 hours earlier-

So, it's 3 hours before Raw is on and Hoe was in his gear stretching. I sat on the couch watching him flex his biceps. I watched with a smirk on my face. He stood up and placed me on my feet. I looked at him confused. He walked us outside the locker room and looked both directions before walking some more. He looked around again walked us into a dark room. I opened my mouth to speak but, he pushed me against a wall holding my waist with a grip. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me hungrily but passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He took a step closer to me, closing any gap between us.

He put his hands on the back of my thighs picking me up, making me wrap my legs around his torso. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him and kept my mouth shut. He pinched my ass making me gasp. He took that as an opportunity. I pulled his head closer to mine. We practically shoved our tongues down each others throats. I moaned into his mouth. I tugged at his hair lightly. He groaned and I smirked. He set me down on what felt like a couch and crawled on top of me. All without breaking the kiss. He trailed his hands up my shirt. He was about to unclip my bra when I pushed his hands away. He pulled away and look at me confused with his eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong? Did I do something uncomfortable for you?" he asked. I shook my head. "No. No, you didn't. I just don't think we should do this hear" I said still under him. "What if we don't do it."  he said. I raised my eyebrows. "You mean or-" I got cut off by him kissing me.  He pulled away and nodded.

"Babe, I'm not in the mood right now" I said. He started kissing my neck. "Joe" I said. He didn't stop. I repeated his name again. But he still didn't stop. "Joseph!" I said. He pulled away from my neck. I sat up. "Please not now. I promise soon. But not now, I'm not in the mood. He nodded, stood up and left.

- Present-

I haven't seen Joe since. I'm worried about him! I walked around the corner and saw him sitting on a crate with his headphones on. I could hear his music! Bring Me the Horizon. Nice choice! I walked in between his legs and placed my hands above his knees. He looked up and saw me. I smiled and he looked back down. I heard the fireworks go off. I took his headphones off. He stayed looking down. He walked out. I went to the TV room and watched. I saw he winked at someone in the crowd. I raised my eyebrow and everyone in the room looked at me. I stayed looking at the TV. I was shocked at what John and Joe said. Then Dean came in the screen. I saw him getting hit. I couldn't move. I walked back to Joe's locker room. He walked in and sat down not saying a word to me .

"Can you listen to me?" I asked. He said nothing. "Are you mad about earlier?" I asked. He looked away. "Seriously? You are so over-reacting!" I said. I was about to walk put but I felt Joe grab my wrist. "Ryder, I'm sorry. And you're right. You're right! I am over- reacting. And again, I'm sorry. I've just not used to you saying 'no' to me. Can you forgive me?" I smiled. I kissed him. "Yes. I forgive you"  he smiled. "I'm going to get some food. You want something?" he asked. "Yes. Can you get me a water and some grapes?" he nodded and walked out. He came back with 2 waters and some grapes. He sat down and gave me my stuff. I smiled at him. For the next few hours we ate, watched matches, cuddled, cracked jokes, and kissed.

-Before Joe's match-

He was standing doing jumping jacks. "You'll do great! Love you" I said kissing him. He thanked me, kissed my temple and walked out.

-After match-

I waited for him by the gorilla. He walked in and I hugged him. "You did great. Let's go back to the locker room so we can go back to the hotel." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him. We walked in and I pushed clothes in his arms for him to change. "Babe, I need my towel. I'm gonna shower." he said. "You don't need to shower if your gonna be sweating later" I winked at him. He smirked and changed. He changed quickly and we ran to the car. I decided to tease him on the way to the hotel. I grabbed his member and he gripped the wheel tighter, his knuckles turned white. He parked the car and we run to the elevator. The doors closed and he pushed me against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist.

The doors opened and we walked to our room. He slid the key to open the door and walked in, without breaking the kiss.

[Rated R scene Coming up ahead! If you don't want to read it wait till the next chapter!]

He closed the door with his foot. He pushed me against a wall and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I slipped mine in his and ran my hand through his hair. He walked to the bed and set me down. He git on top of me and trailed his hands up my shirt. We pulled away long enough to pull of my shirt. We continued and I flipped us over. He rubbed up and down my sides. I pulled off his shirt. I kissed up and down his neck. I found his weak spot and bit down on it. He moaned loudly. I smirked and did that for a while. We took off each others pants which left me in my bra and panties and him in boxers. We continued to kiss while he slipped 2 fingers into me. I moaned. Every few seconds he picked up the pace.

He slipped my panties off. I slipped my hand in his boxers and played with him. He moaned. He gripped my breasts and started massaging them I moaned uncontrollably. He unclipped my bra and I slipped off his boxers. He turned us over and he looked at me while trailing his head down my body. I moaned when I felt his warm tongue slip into my dripping core. He moved his tongue in circles as I pushed his head farther in. "Joseph!" I moaned as I came. He smiled and licked up my juices. "This wouldn't be fair if I didn't pleasure you" I said. I pushed him down and took him in my mouth. I pumped what I couldn't fit in my mouth. He moaned loudly as he came I licked up his juices and smiled at him.

I grabbed a condom from his bag and rolled it onto him. I lowered myself onto him and moaned. He grabbed my hips and guided me for his pleasure. He groaned and threw his head back. I moaned as Joe and I's hips met each time he thrusted. "I can't go at it anymore" I said as I got tired out. "It's okay" he said as he flipped us over. By now both of us sweating. He thrusted into me as hard as he can. He kept pounding into me as I gripped his shoulders. He pounded as he and I climaxed for the 2nd time. He fell next to me and we were both panting. "That was amazing" we said at the same time. We chuckled and he pulled out of me. He disposed the evidence of our love making and layed down next to me again.

"I love you, Joseph" I smiled. "I love you too, Ryder" he smiled. He kissed my temple, I turned so my back was facing him, and he wrapped his arms around me securely. I smiled. I am blessed to have him as my boyfriend.