Make It Up To Joe

I woke up at around 8 A.M. knowing that Joe would wake up in about an hour. I got out of bed slowly and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower letting it warm up. I stripped and stepped inside. Once u was done I wrapped my body in a towel and walked quietly to my suitcase.  I want to make it up to Joe so, I pulled out a pair of black short shorts, a short navy blue crop top, and a black lace bra and panty set. I walked back into the bathroom and changed. I dried my hair and straightened it.

I parted my hair a little bit to the side and brushed it. I grabbed my black studded belt and slipped it through my shorts. I grabbed my black nail polish and painted my nails and toe nails. After that, I brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock and it was 8:50. Joe would wake up soon so I made him the same smoothie I did the other day. I put it in a water bottle and put it in the fridge.

At 9 I woke him up. "Joe? Babe, you need to get up so you can go to the gyms with Colby and Jon" I said lightly shaking him. He groaned and rolled onto his back. I rolled my eyes. I got up on the bed and sat cross- legged on his stomach. I just sat there smiling.  He opened his eyes. "Well, hello there" he smiled. I moved next to him on the bed and he sat up. "So, you're not mad at me?"  I asked. He pulled me onto his lap and looked me right in the eye. "No. I could never stay mad at you. I was stupid for getting mad at something we could do any day. I'm sorry for getting mad" he said.

I smiled, "I love you, Leati" I said. "I love you, Rydel" he said smirking. "Don't call me that!" I said hitting his chest playfully. "Don't call me Leati" he laughed. I rolled my eyes. I kissed him and he kissed back. I placed one hand on his chest and wrapped one are around his neck. He deepened the kiss by closing any gap between us. He placed his hands on my waist. He trailed his hands down to my thighs, rubbing them up and down.

"You need to go! Colby and Jon are waiting for you" I said pulling away. "But I know an exercise that I can do here, in the room" he winked. I blushed. "No! You have Summer Slam in TWO days. You need to get prepared!" I said getting off his lap. He sighed. "I promise I will make it up to you when you get back" I said winking. He nodded.

Once he got dressed I gave him the smoothie. "Thank you, Sweetheart" he said kissing me and walking out the door. I decided to watch a movie on my phone. I layed down on Joe's side of the bed. I logged into Netflix and started watching A Haunted House.

--

I must have fallen asleep, because I felt someone shaking me calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw Joe. I smiled and connected Joe and I's lips. He kissed back. He detached our lips, leaving them an inch apart. "So, you wanna make it up to me now?" he asked. I nodded biting my lip.

[WARNING: SEXUAL SCENE UP AHEAD! If you are uncomfortable with this wait till the next chapter]

He kicked off his shoes and put himself on top of me, supporting himself with his elbows. In about 20 minutes all our clothes where on the floor. He started kissing my neck. When he hit my soft spot, I let out a soft moan. I felt him smile. He sucked and kissed that spot until, he felt he accomplished his mission. I pushed him back and kissed, sucked, and bit at his soft spot. He moaned loudly.

I smiled. He pushed me back. He got off the bed and I have him a confused look. He grabbed something from his bag. When I got a clear look at what is was, I saw that they were handcuffs. I raised my eyebrows at him, "Seriously?" I asked. He nodded. He got back on top of me and handcuffed me to the headboard. He leaned close into my ear, "Today, I'm in charge. And it's all about you" he whispered in a low voice.

I nodded. He trailed his head down my body and licked around my clip. I moaned. Soon enough, he had his tongue inside me. I moaned as he ate me out. "I'm close" I said quietly. "Just a little longer" he said. I bit my lip. A little longer past, "Please? It hurts" I said. He nodded. I felt him lick up all my juices. I started breathing heavily. "I hope you know we're not done yet" he said. "Oh trust me, I know" I smiled.

He smirked and kissed me. He started rubbing my clit with his thumb as he fingered me with his index and middle finger. I moaned into his lips.He kept doing that until I came for the second time.

He grabbed a condom from a drawer and slipped it on. Suddenly, I felt him inside me. I gasped. He started thrusting harder and faster every minute. Both of us moaning and groaning. About 20 minutes I went over the edge, and so did he. He fell next to me. "I love you Ryder" he said panting. "I love you too. Now, can you uncuff me?" I asked. "Oh yea!" he said. He uncuffed me and we just layed there in silence, enjoying each others company.