RAW

Joe, Jon, Colby and I were in Joe's locker room as he got ready for his match. "Let's start heading to the stairs" I suggested. Joe nodded. We said bye to the guys and started walking.

I watched as he walked out. Two against one? He could take them! I know he can!  Oh no. Whenever he coughs a lot he's in a lot of pain. Oh my God! He got up!  I just know he's gonna want a massage.

He sweats more than that when we have alone time. ;)

He walked back into the locker room which now only had us in it.  He sat next to me on the couch. "You looked sexy out there" I said winking as I sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh. Is that so?" he asked with a smirk. "Mhmm" I said with my lips centimeters from his. "Really? Because I think you would look sexier than me, if you were screaming my name right now" he said in a low, sexy whisper while smirking. I blushed. He chuckled and hugged my waist tighter. I set my head on his chest and he placed his on top of mine.

"I was I kidding, babe" he said. "Maybe I can scream your name tonight" I winked. "I won't mind that" he smirked. I smiled and pecked his lips. We watched as my mom and Brie went at it. "My mom just over did it. She is gonna get the beating of her life" I said. Joe nodded.

--

So, Raw is over and Jon and Colby were rooming together so they left together about 20 minutes ago. Joe was getting his stuff together. We walked to the car and he drove off. We walked into our room I heard a thud behind me and saw Joe's bag on the ground. Before I could take half a step, Joe crashed his lips to mine.

I was taken back, but kissed back. He started walking. I fell backwards onto the bed and felt Joe's large hands run up my shirt. I pulled back and stopped his hands. "Baby, not now" I said. He had sadness in his eyes, but nodded. We changed into PJ's. I layed down. I felt the bed dip, but not his strong arms around me. I frowned. I turned my head and he was facing away from my body, "Good night, Jojo" I said sweetly. "G'Night" he said simply. I turned back around and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

-/PLEASE READ\-

Sorry about the short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer! Also, I was thinking about starting a Seth Rollins fan-fic also. What are your thoughts? Please comment if I should!