Shit Happens

Ryder's POV

So, it's like 2 hours before Raw starts and the guys were getting ready. I wonder what's taking them so ...

***

Joe's POV

Jon and I were getting ready for Raw I was talking with him about something I had in mind...

"So, I was thinking about proposing to Ryder..." I said. Jon's eyes went wide. "Dude! She's only eighteen!" he yelled. "Shh! Keep it down! I don't want her to hear us!" I whisper yelled. He rolled his eyes. "Do you even have a ring yet?" he raised his eyebrow. "I'm not stupid! Of course I have a- okay I don't. Then again I said I was thinking about it" I said looking down. He again, rolled his eyes. "I say wait till she's nineteen." he said putting his hands up. "Let's go before she thinks something happened." I said walking out.

-Monday Night Raw-

Ryder's POV

I watched as Joe walked down the stairs to the ring. Jesus, his voice is sexy! Did I mention he has a new vest? If he gets hurt, I am not going to give him a massage! Oo, that's gonna need some ice. Damn, my bae is sexy as hell when he gets aggressive!

I heard the door to the locker room open and saw Joe. I ran to him and started checking around his face for bruises. "Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I said moving his head around. He grabbed my hands, "I'm fine. I just need to relax a little." he sighed. "So, you don't want a massage?" I said putting a hand on my hip. "Oh, no! I do!" I giggled a little. I sat him down on the couch in the room and he took off his vest. His back muscles are sexy! I heard him laugh. Did I say that out loud? "Yes. Yes you did." I blushed. I started massaging his back. He groaned. "Is that okay? Is it took hard?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, keep going" I nodded and continued. I went up to his shoulders and massaged them. I decided to have a little fun. I rubbed my hands up and down his bare chest. I felt him grab my hand and pull it down to his crotch. "Joseph!" I screeched pulling my hand away. He turned smirking. "What? It's not like you haven't felt it before" he winked. I blushed, "But we are at the arena! Maybe when we get back to the hotel" I winked. --------------

*After Raw*

When we got back to the hotel (since we were gonna be here till Thursday) I layed down on the bed and closed my eyes. I heard the door close, felt weight on me, and lips on top of mine. I instantly kissed back, knowing it was Joe. After a while I pushed him back on the bed and went to the couch. I looked back and saw a very confused Joseph. "I did say maybe" I winked. He sighed and sat next to me while placing an arm around me. "You are suck a tease sometimes" he said before kissing my temple. "I know" I said resting my head on his shoulder. We sat there in silence. Not an awkward silence, a romantic one. I liked it.

It wasn't long till Joe's phone started ringing. I groaned. He was about to stand up but I held onto his shirt. "Do you have to answer it?" I said. "Yes, I do." he replied. I pouted while he walked away. I grabbed my phone off the table and started playing Flappy Bird.

***

Joe's POV

As I started walking to my phone I took off my shirt to be more comfortable. I answered, "Hello?" I said sitting on the bed. "So are you gonna ask her or are you gonna be a little bitch?" Dwayne asked. I was confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Ryder! Are you gonna ask her to marry you or not?!" he said impatiently. "How do you even know I was thinking about it?" I asked curiously. Jon, obviously." he asked as-a-matter-of-factly. Of course. "I don't know, Dwayne. I think she's too young " I sighed. "But, you don't think she's "too young" to be going out with you?" he asked. He has a point. "I don't know. But if I know for a fact that I will ask her, you'd be the first to know" I sighed once again. "Ok. I vetter be. Now, I'll let you go. See you soon" he said. "Alright, bye" I hung up.

I walked back to the couch to see Ryder fast asleep, phone in hand. I chuckled. I picked her up and walked to the bed. I placed her on it and covered her with the big poofy blanket. I grabbed her phone putting it to charge. Soon, doing the same with mine. I layed down next to her, turning off the lamp. I soon fell asleep with her in my arms.