The Day After the Loss

Yay! We're in Miami for Raw! It's like 2 hours before the show and Jon, Joe, and I are in Jon's locker room. The guys were talking about God knows what while I played the Kim Kardashian game on my phone. And once again, I was still in sweats and a tank top. "I'll be right back" I told the guys. They nodded and Joe kissed my cheek. I walked out the locker room and out the back door. I unlocked the door and walked in locking the door again. I grabbed a towel from my bag and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick 10 minute shower.

I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my small figure. I walked into the room in the back that Joe and I share and opened my suitcase. I grabbed a black bra and pair of underwear. I put them on and grabbed a purple Asking Alexandria tank top and a pair of black and purple checkered skinny jeans. I slipped that on and slipped on a pair of all black high top Converse with my rainbow socks. I walked to the bathroom and combed out my hair. I decided to let it air dry. I applied my normal make up; eyeliner and chap stick.

I grabbed my phone and switched put my PTV phone case for a Sleeping with Sirens one with the lyrics, 'They say that love is forever. Your forever is all that I need' making an infinity symbol. I walked off the bus locking it again. I walked to Jon's locker room but they weren't there. I went to Joe's and they weren't there either. I saw John and walked to him. "Hey, Ryder! Did you have fun last night?" he winked. I hit his chest playfully, "Shut up! First of all, congrats on the win last night" I said. He smiled, "Thank you" I smiled back. "Second, have you seen Joe? He's not in his or Jon's locker room" I said. "Try catering" he said. I nodded. "Okay. Thanks" he nodded and we hugged. I walked to catering.

I walked through the doors and saw Joe sitting with Jon, who has a blone girl under his arm. I walked to them. "Hey Joe" I said kissing his cheek. I said hi to Jon and sat down. "Ryder, I'd like you too meet my girlfriend, Reneé. Reneé, this is Ryder, Joe's girlfriend and the boss' daughter" Jon said. "Hi. Aren't you the interviewer?" I asked. We shook hands. "Um, yea. Pleasure to meet you" Reneé said. "Same" I said. "Joe and I are gonna get ready for Raw. Why don't you two get to know each other" Jon suggested. We nodded.

--10 Minutes into Raw--

I looked at the screen surprised at what my dad just said. But, I know Joe can take Kane and Randy. I believe in him. He started with Randy. Dear God, please let this go well.

-After Joe's Match-

I ran up to him. "I knew you could do it!" I said. He smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking and pressed my back against a wall. We looked at each other for seconds before connecting our lips. Our lips moved in sync as I ran a hand through his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied. He trailed a hand down my body to my ass. He squeezed it making me moan. He took that as an opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled as I tugged at his hair a little. He moanedand I smiled into the kiss. We continued to kiss until, "When you're done sucking faces with my daughter, go tell your buddy Jonathan to get ready for his match" my father said. He nodded and reconnected his lips to mine. We did that for 5 seconds then he set me back on my feet. He gave me one last kiss before walking off.

I turned back to my dad. "Yes?" I asked. "I don't have a good feeling about you two. He's the wrong guy for you" he said. I rolled my eyes at him and walked away from him. "Don't walk away from me, young lady!" he yelled. "Young lady? I'm 18 I can do whatever the hell I want! Why don't you go bail "mom" out of jail?" I said. walking to the bus.

-After Raw-

The guys walked in. "Hey, I didn't find you after I talked to Jon" Joe said sitting down next to me feet on the couch. "Yea. My dad was just being a dad" I said. He nodded. "I'm gonna go to bed" I said. I stood up, kissed Joe, patted Jon's shoulder, and walked to the room. I crashed once I hit the bed.