Date

I walked to the jet and showered. When I dried myself I changed into an Of Mice & Men tank top, black skinny jeans, a black vest, black Vans with studs, band bracelets, and I changed my phone cover to a PTV one. I straightened my hair, and put on a black PTV beanie.

I walked out and saw my parents talking. "Whatcha talking about?" I asked. "Oh nothing! Just about asking you to become a WWE Diva" my dad replied. I stood there with my mouth hanging open, "Are you serious?!". They nodded I screamed. "So, why are you all dressed up?" my mom asked. "I'm just gonna go out with a friend", they nodded. I walked out and it was already 10:30. I saw Roman and walked up to him. He was wearing jeans, a plain black V-neck shirt, and some Nike's. "I feel like I got too dressed up" I said. "No, it's fine. You look beautiful" he said. I blushed and he chuckled.

"So, where are we going?"

"We are going to McDonalds", I looked at him with an, 'Are you serious?" face.

"No, I'm just kidding. We're going to Olive Garden"

"Ok. Sounds good."

We got to Olive Garden and they sat us down. "What would you like to drink?" a waiter asked. I'll have a coke" Roman said then looked at me. "I'll have a lemonade". He nodded and walked off. We looked at our menu's and decided what we were gonna order. "So-" Roman got cut off by the waiter giving us our drinks, "Do you know what you would like to order, or do you need more time?"

"We're ready to order", the waiter nodded.

"I'll have the Chicken Alfredo", he nodded and wrote it in his note pad. "I'll have the Shrimp Alfredo" he nodded and wrote in his note pad again. He walked off. "So as I was saying. It's been a while so, what's new?"

"Nothing really. just a change of style" I said gesturing to my clothes,

He nodded, "I see that. What made you change?"

"I wanted to experiment with different styles and it just so happened I liked this one."

"Well, you look amazing. Did you lose a few?"

"I did actually! About 15"

"Nice"

Our food came and we ate. We left about an hour later. While we were walking back to the jet my phone started ringing.

Where downloading content will buy you a sentence

And murder is free in the Hollywood hills

And I'm living one big nightmare, the ugly truth has a model face

Making saints out of useless pop stars

Where's the intelligence?

I answered it. "Hello?"

"Rydel, where are you?", it was my mom.

"I'm with my friend. Why?"

"Oh! I was gonna tell you that you'll be traveling with The Shield"

"Ok." I hung up. "What happened?" Roman asked. "Oh nothing! Just that I'm gonna be traveling with you!" I squealed. "That's great!", I nodded. "So this might be the best time to ask," I looked at him, "Rydel Joanna McMahon Levesqute, would you like to be my girlfriend?". I nodded with excitement and he kissed me. I pulled away and smiled. We walked the rest of the way in silence. When I got to the jet I told Roman I would see him in about an hour or two.

I walked into the jet. I just walked right past my parents ignoring their presents'. I walked to my room and started gathering my things.

//***//***//

"Bye, mom" I said kissing her cheek. "By sweetie".

"Bye, dad", he kissed my cheek. "Bye, sweetheart. We're gonna miss you". I laughed, "We're gonna see each other for every show.".

I walked off to find The Shield's bus. Once I found it I walked in and yelled, "I'M HERE!". Roman came up to me and spun me . Once he stopped spinning me I said hi to the guys and walked to a bunk then fell asleep.