Friday

So, Joe and I are in our hotel watching to see how SmackDown turned out. "I'm gonna go downstairs and get us some snacks okay?" I said. He nodded. I grabbed my wallet, phone and the hotel key then walked out.

-----

I walked back into tbe hotel room with my arms full with Hot Cheetos, gummy worms, 2 small pints of ice cream, all the good shit. I couldn't grab the key so i banged my food on the door. I heard Joe sigh. I rolled my eyes as he opened the door. He grabbed some stuff from me and closed the door behind me.

We set the stuff on the table in front of us. Joe sat down as I sat on his lap. I grabbed the ice creams and gave one to him. I grabbed the wooden sticks that came with it and one to him as well. We opened them and started eating while watching Bo Dallas vs. R-Truth. "Babe?" Joe said. "Yes?" I asked turning.

Suddenly I felt coldness on my nose. I knew it was ice cream. I pouted as Joe smiled proudly. I rolled my eyes and dried my nose. We finished our ice cream and I placed my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around me and watched AJ vs. Rosa. "Did Cole just say she was going to be on Total Divas?!" I yelled. Joe nodded.

Now Jon's little promo. I started tracing Joe's tatoos when commercials came on. They replayed what Paige did and Kane came out for the Handicap match.

--

So, SmackDown is over and it's 9PM. "Babe, I'm gonna go to bed I'm pooped" I said. "Yea. I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow early in the morning so I should get some shut eye" he said taking off his short and slipping on a pair of basketball shorts. I slipped off my shirt which left me in a sports bra and short shorts. I got in bed with Joe and rested my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arm around me, "Good night, my love" he said. I smiled, "Good night JoJo" he chuckled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and d

fell asleep to his heartbeat.

-Monday-

Jon, Joe, and I were in catering waiting for RAW to start. We got bored so we went to Joe's locker room. "Let's invite Colby over here" I suggested. "Why?" Jon asked. "Because he actually had a reason for doing what he did and we made up" Joe said. "Really? What was his reason?" Jon shot back. Joe and I explained to him what Colby told us and he finally gave in.

When Colby walked in he have Joe a "man hug" and I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. He looked at Jon cautiously. "Hello, Jonathan" he said. "Hey, Lopez" he said back. "You're not gonna choke me and throw me into a wall, right?" Colby asked."Nah. Not when I can hurt you on live TV. Look, Ryder and Joe explained to me why you did it, and I forgive you" Jon said.

They smiled at each other and hugged. I smiled. I joined the hug and so did Joe. "Yay! We're besties again!" I squealed. The guys laughed and we let go. Joe and Jon sat on the couch, I sat on Joe's lap, and Colby sat on the bench in front of us. I had an idea so I texted Joe and Jon while they caught up.

Me: We should ask him to travel with us again!

Jon: I don't know...

Joe: We should! Come on Jon, don't be a Jon.

Jon: What's that supposed to mean?!

Me: Let's just ask!

Jon & Joe: Okay

"Hey Colbs" I called. "Yea, Ry?" he answered. "The guys and I were wondering if you would like to start traveling with us again?" I said. "Sure" he said. "Yay! We're gonna be bus buddies again!" I exclaimed. The guys rolled their eyes playfully and resumed talking.

-RAW-

Colby walked with the Authority to the ring. My mom should NOT wear shorts. My dad started talking about the WWE Network. They talked about Jon, Colby, and my mother's matches. Randy took the mic and talked about Joe. Joe walked out and into the ring. "I'm starting to regret taking Colby in" Jon stated. "Colby is just acting" I reassured him. He nodded and paid attention to the TV. So they all have matches.  And Joe's starts now?!

- After Joe's match-

He won! He walked into the locker room. Jon had left when the match started. He locked the door. I was confused but didn't say anything.  I sat on him with my legs on either side of him. I grinded on him making him groan. "We both know where this is leading. Did you bring a condom in your phone case?" he asked. "Nope." I said simply. "Then what are we gonna do? I can't go out with a boner!" he said. "Relax I put it in your phone case" I said.

I grabbed it and we pulled down our pants and under wear l. I rolled it onto him. I got back on his lap and lowered myself into him. We both moaned. "Shh. We have to be quiet" I said. I bounced on him. We both came after 10 minutes. Joe disposed of our evidence and we re dressed ourselves.

-After Raw-

Jon, Joe, and I were on the bus, waiting for Colby to get back with his suit cases. Once he did he went back to his old bunk. We all said goodnight to each other. Colby and I stayed behind to watch TV. I got up and hugged him. He was caught off guard, but hugged back anyway. "Welcome back, Colbs" I said. "It's good to be back" he replied. I smiled. He pulled away. "Now go to bed, it's late" he said. "Okay. Goodnight" I said kissing his cheek. "Night" he said. Once I changed into basketball shorts and a tank top, I got in bed with Joe.

I snuggled up to him and we were back to front. He wrapped his arm around me. Joe kissed my temple. "Good night, baby girl" he said. I smiled. I love when he calls me that. "Good night JoJo" I said. I love this man.