Happy Mother's Day Mama Quake!

So, this is a chapter for BBB Quake. Enjoy reading!

===================

Lee's POV

Me: So guys, do you remember what you gonna do?

All: Yup!

Me: Okay. Let's go!

We all prepared for Mother's day. Debbie, Misha, Sean, Shiori, Damien and Diana are here too, even Kaizo, and of course, Quake's boyfriend, Fang. The BBB siblings are at the carnival with Quake to distract her of course. Damien and Kaizo are assigned in decorating the house. Sean and Fang are assigned in cleaning. Diana and Shiori are assigned in cooking. Me, Debbie and Misha are assigned in wrapping the gifts for Mother Earth.

Me: Guys, you think Quake will like the party and presents?

Debbie: What?

Me: I-I mean-

Misha: Of course she will! She's our mother! It's impossible if she didn't appreciate it.

Debbie: Wait a minute, if she's our mother, then, who's our father?

Me and Misha laughed.

Me: Who else? Of course, her...boyfriend, Fang.

Debbie: What? I don't get it...

Misha: Hay. She's too innocent.

After wrapping the gifts we go back downstairs.

Sean: Hey guys, finish already?

Me: Yup, it's just few, so, anyone have presents for Quake, so that we can wrap it?!

All: None!

Me: Okay. I guess, I'll help Sean and Fang.

Misha: I'll help Shiori and Diana at the kitchen!

Debbie: I'll help Damien and Kaizo.

FEW MINUTES LATER

We all finished at our assigned task and rest.

Me: That was exhausting!

I said as I flopped down on the sofa.

All: Yeah.

We heard a knock. I guess it's Quake and the BBB siblings. Fang unlocked the door and hide.

Me, Sean and Debbie hid behind the sofa, while Misha, Diana and Shiori hid under the table, Damien and Kaizo hid behind the stairs, while Fang carried the cake.

The BBB siblings entered the door with a blind folded Quake. Thunderstorm slowly removed the blind fold and we slowly(Despacito~) stand up and...

All except Quake: SURPRISE! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MAMA QUAKE!

We saw Quake tear up.

Quake: Aww...thanks guys! You don't have to do this!

Me: But we want to! And besides, you're our mother, even though, not real mother.

Quake smiled.

Quake: Thanks guys! And by the way, who's behind that huge cake?

Fang placed the cake down and get something from his pocket. He hugged her and put something at Quake's neck. It was a necklace. Quake didn't notice that.

Fang: Happy Mothers day, Quake.

Quake: Thanks Fang.

Me: Um...Quake?

Quake: Yeah?

Me: I'm sorry. I always give time for Hamilton Musical, and I didn't notice that I forget you guys.

Quake: It's okay Lee, I know that you're addicted to it. But, just don't forget to update. 'Kay?

Me: I promise! Thanks Quake, you're the best mother ever!

All: Happy mothers day Quake!

Quake: Thank you!

===========

So, happy mothers day for all the mothers there!

I know that I wrote it late, but deal with it! So, I have a short poem for all the mothers there. And I'm the one who made it. I didn't copied it from anywhere. Okay, so here it is...

Thank you for the love that you share,
For the 'take care',
We love you mothers, everywhere

So, once again, happy mothers day!