Chapter 2

I settled in my large room. We availed the best rooms but they're for free. Remember, one of those guys owns this hotel.

Gina barged to my room shortly and asked what suit I will wear for the party. Of course I'll be on my shorts and shirt.

But instead of letting me wear what comforts me, she threw me her suitcase filled with stuffs only hot girls have.

"You are going to wear this. And that's final." She pointed at the black one piece swim suit that revealed some parts of my tummy. Jcee would hate this. I swear.

To take away the shame, I wore a short denim shorts and pink flipflops. Gina painted my face and curled my long brown hair into soft waves.

I looked at the mirror and seemed to love the smoky eyes I have. Can't I be atleast psychologically hot and gorgeous for a night?

She set herself up in her neon printed two piece bikini but wore white denim skirt that fit her big pelvis.

We went out to mingle with other people. There are bar stands everywhere, bonfires and wooden torches that lights the place into fire and a stage where the DJ is currently spinning a remix of Still Into You by Paramore.

Gina met a group of Brazilian football players and gave them a little chitchat. Until the four boys of power and fame came to shoo them away.

I turned to them as Gina gave them a killer glare. To my shock, they all turned to me like I'm some kind of a ghost. Even Jcee looked tensed but I'm glad he smiled.

"I almost didn't recognize you." He said, shock is still audible in his voice. "I haven't introduce them to you yet." He started. "Well, this is Ashley, my friend." He turned to the Asian hottie than smiled to me so cutely. His eyes looked like they are closed. Too small, too cute. I even noticed a dimple in his right cheek. "This is Cley Park, Korean guy." Then to the spiky blonde that almost looked like Zac Efron to me. He might have the broadest shoulders but is the smallest among them though he is already tall for a typical american guy. "Tyler Ford." Then that guy who's looking pale now, still staring at me. I furrowed my brows in confusion. He has a sexy dark chocolate hair. Though his stare is the scariest, he has the most attractive eyes with his deep blue eyes. Well, never seen those ones before. It's too blue. "And of course, his majesty, Jared Wills." Jcee joked.

I smiled to all of them and gave them a handshake. Well, except for his majesty. He exited before I can even reach his place. So, uncomfortably cold.

I am not an alcoholic type so I escaped the place before they force me to drink those poisonous liquids just like what they did to Gina. And now, she's there, enjoying the dancefloor with Tyler. He seemed gentlemanly jerk so I just let them be. Besides, Jcee is there.

And I am here, in the shore. At times like this, I want to drown myself but before I could even kill myself, the Asian guy walked towards me, one hand in his pocket and the other holding a bottle.

I smiled at him and he did the same. "What's with the sentiment?" He teased.

I laughed at that. "No. I'm just not so used to these kinds of... party? I guess. Besides, I like it more here." I hugged myself, feeling ashamed of being here alone with a guy and wearing this thing.

He sat beside me in this powdered white sand and put his bottle in front of us. "So, you are Jayce's friend?" He started.

"I guess so."

"Since?" He seemed to like it here now better than in that crazy dancefloor.

I answered his questions to keep myself distracted from my earlier thoughts. They're way too depressing. "Since gradeschool. We are both from Seattle. He moved here but he never really told me how he met you guys."