Chapter 16

*** Gina's POV

He took me in a cafeteria. I'm not sure of what he's up to.

"You didn't have to do that to Cass." He started. Oh. So he took me here to talk about that bitch.

I shook my head. "Believe me, she deserved more than that. I could have slapped her but I won't do that when you're around."

His face turned serious. It scared me. It was meant to be a joke. Well, half meant. But whatever it is, he's scary now.

"Don't do anything stupid towards her. As I've said, let me handle things regarding her, regarding our engagement." I smiled at him, almost like a smirk.

"You took me out for this?"

He scoffed. "This is not a date, Gina. I'm just trying to scold you in the best way I can."

I laughed at that. "Well, it was the best scolding session I've ever had."

After that, we took few walks in the park. I wonder if he does this to Cassidy, too. You know. Few laughs, few walks, but even these petty things make you want it to last forever.

"After you." He curtsied a little before letting me in a spa.

We shared the same room while having a spa and I swear I can see how the girl who is massaging him keeps on swallowing. Can't blame her. I bet she's very much enjoying herself now.

"Hey, don't sleep." He said.

I'm not sleeping. I was just staring at his almost naked back. Look at that! His ass is almost bigger than mine. But of course, mine is still bigger!

"Don't rape me in your mind, dear. I swear, I did that to you for like five times now since you entered the room." He smirked.

"What?!" I yelled. I heard the girls giggle at that.

I swear, I can see his eyes examining my back. Then his eyes flickered and looked away.

"Oh. What's wrong with the jerk?" I joked at him.

*** Tyler's POV

I removed my tie as I got home but when I did, I noticed something in the dining table.

(I might not be here when you get home. I baked you some blueberry cheesecakes. -Cassie)

A note was there alongside the covered plate.

I lifted the cover and saw five heart shaped bite size cakes. I smiled at that.

I thought of this awhile ago at the spa. Clearly, I was just perving on Gina. Why not? She's hot, sexy, pretty. She kills me with her every move. Making me want her. More of her. But I thought. Is it love or lust? What's the difference? Love is emotional, lust is merely physical. However, for most men, when a girl comes in, these two things don't really differ. We eventually fall for girls whom we lust.

My point here is, do I really love Gina?

[You know what to do with that big fat butt... Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...]

My phone rang. I went to check who called but before I pick it up, a smile crept in my face.

"This asshole is still alive?" I picked my phone up. "Where are you?"

"Haha! Care for a drink? Come, my treat."

This guy. He's really good timing.

I went straight to where Cley is chilling and when I saw him, I instantly gave him a manly hug.

We were staring at some chick doing some booty shake down the dance floor while drinking.

"What's your problem?" He smiled at me. Cley knows me too well.