Stuck on a Ferris Wheel

It was yours and Ashton's one year anniversary. He wanted to take you somewhere you've always wanted to go on a date, but never actually had.

Luckily he remembered the fair, though he didn't remember the fact that you've done this with every boyfriend in the past.

But you always loved getting a toy from one of the carnival games or going on the cute rides like scrambler because then you had a reason to be close to Ashton.

Now, as always, you had to go on the Ferris Wheel. I mean, if someone goes to fair they better get on the wheel and ride it all night long {that's what she said}. So, that's exactly what you made Ashton do.

You two waited in line with the other anxious couples that obviously wanted to get on to make out.

"How many?" the boy who controlled where you went spoke loudly due to the extreme volume of the music.

"Two." Ashton smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist and putting his head on your shoulder.

"Go right into seat twelve, please." You nodded and walked in, Ashton still hugging you.

The Ferris wheel covering was like a big square. Each little car could probably fit six people in it. You sit next to Ashton and rest your head on his shoulder while he places his arm gently around your neck.

The wheel began, leaving you two watching the scenery. Then suddenly the ride stopped. It jerked forward and then back. By now Ashton was protectively holding you, but you were interested in the change of the ride and wanted to stick your head out the window to see what was going on.

It appeared that the wheel had broke. So, you'd be stuck up there for a while. At first it didn't occur to you that this could be bad, but after a while you really thought about it.

"What if they can't get us down?" You shiver.

"They will." Ashton assures.

"What if while they're fixing the wheel they break something else and we all die?"

"We won't die." Ashton insists.

"What if-" Ashton cuts you off,

"What if you stopped saying what ifs and kissed me?"

"Nah. What ifs are way more fun." You tease. Ashton shakes his head with a chuckled and leans down, placing your lips on his.

"What if we were here long enough to do something...fun?" You smirk in a later response as Ashton places his hand on your higher thigh area.

"I don't know, but we should defiantly find out." Ashton smirks back, falling atop you. Causing you to giggle.