Mina's House

I can't believe this cringy-ass fanfiction has over 700 reads!! Thank you all for reading this horrible trash!! I'm glad you guys enjoying this, so I'll continue writing. The fanfic will probably end at around chapter 15, but I might go to 20. It depends. :)

~+~

*Izuku's POV*

My phone buzzes off again, making the typical vzzzt sound, as our class group chat continuously texts. We usually only use the chat for homework assignments that are confusing, but everyone is talking about hanging out at Ashido's house on Sunday. When I say everyone, I mean literally all twenty of us. If we actually go through with this, I'm positive it'll stir some trouble.

Ashido asks if Sunday works for everyone, and only Mineta says he can't make it.

Mineta (AKA Perverted Purple Balls / G(rape) Juice): Why??? You all get to go to a girl's house and I have to stay home with my grandma!!! 😫😫

Jirou: Dude get out

Mineta (AKA Perverted Purple Balls / G(rape) Juice): 😢😢😢

Lord Explosion Murder: WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE WANNA GO TO THIS? IT'S PROBABLY GONNA SUCK ASS ANYWAYS!!!

Kirishima: Bro just go and have fun. Besides, I'll be there, so that's always a reason to come 🙃🙃

Ochako<3: Omg!!!! You guys are so cute!😍😊🤗😍😍

Lord Explosion Murder: SCREW YOU!!! I'M GONNA GO JUST SO I CAN SHOW YOU IT'LL SUCK!!

Iida the Serious Smart Boi: What time should we arrive, Ashido?

Ashido: EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Ashido: Ok, everyone come to my house at three on Sunday. Don't be late!!

I decide that now is a good time to bail out before the chat gets active. Believe me when I say you don't want to be part of it when it is.

Friday goes by in a second, and Ochako and I work on the project on Saturday. We actually work on it this time since it's been a week and we've barely started it.

*Ochako's POV*

I'm the first to arrive at Mina's house on Sunday, Momo and Kyouka following closely behind. It's not long before most of the class is here, including Deku. There's food set out on the table, the majority of it being junk.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Mina asks as she cracks open a huge bag of Cheetos.

"Pool party?" Kaminari questions. It's obvious he only wants to check out girls in swimsuits.

"You let Mineta influence you too much," Kyouka says, giving Kaminari a scolding look.

"Truth or dare, ribbit," says Tsuyu.

Everyone looks at her for a second, argues about it, and ends up agreeing. With nineteen of us, this will be interesting.

We all cram ourselves on the living room floor. Deku sits next to me on the right while the girls all line up along my left side. Kaminari eagerly decides to go first. "Jirou, truth or dare?"

She contemplates for a second. "Truth."

"Tell us who you think is cute."

Kyouka's body goes stiff and her cheeks slowly become flushed. I don't think Kaminari realizes that her crush just asked her who she thinks is cute.

Mina has a devious smile, and something tells me she's going to tease Kyouka the same way she teased me. "Who is it?" she asks.

"I'll kill you," Kyouka whispers under her breath.