The Beach

Last chapter, I said I might do an extra lemon chapter if we reached over 1k reads. Well, we did, and I've decided I'm going to do it!! I feel kinda bad for leading the most pure and innocent pair in existence, though. By the way, thank you all so much for over 1,000 reads!! I'm astonished!!!

~+~

*Ochako's POV*

It's been almost a week since the whole ordeal at Mina's house, and I'm still super embarrassed to talk about it. My memory is hazy, but I know I said some pretty embarrassing things I would never say if I was sober.

I decide to forget about that for the day and focus on the task at hand. I search through the closet looking for a specific pink bikini. Finally finding it, I shove everything necessary for the beach into a stylish bag and rush out the door.

When I reach the train station, I find Deku sitting on a bench waiting for me. He's already wearing his bathing suit, the pair he got during our shopping trip, with a black shirt covering the upper half of his body. Holding hands—something I've gotten more accustom to doing in public—we board the train.

Upon arriving, we realize everyone has gotten here before us. They all wave from the water with joyous grins as if there isn't a care in the world.

The twelve people in our class who weren't busy today decided this was the perfect weekend to enjoy a day by the water. I couldn't blame them; it was sunny, but there was still a light breeze and the forecast said there'd be no rain.

"You guys are late! Everyone's already swimming," Kaminari calls.

"No we're not, you're just early," Deku murmurs as he takes off his shirt. I knew he was muscular, but I wasn't expecting this. As I'm setting down my bag, I take quick looks at him as he puts on sunscreen out of the corner of my eye.

"What's wrong, Ochako?" he asks after I glance for an unusually long amount of time.

"N-nothing!" I jump, realizing I've been staring for too long. Deku seems perplexed by my quick response, and I mentally facepalm myself.

Knowing I have to get in the water with my friends, I lift my cover-up over my stomach until I reach the bottom of my bikini top. Suddenly, I get self conscious, but I'm not really sure why. My friends tell me I'm lucky to have such a nice body, but will it impress my boyfriend? All my insecurities come rushing back, causing my confidence to fall significantly.

"I'll wait for you," Deku speaks up, blending in the last white patches of sunscreen on his arms.

I wish he'd just stop being so kind for once and leave me to go hang out with his classmates. "You can go; it's fine," I say.

"Isn't it good manners to wait?" he counters, making a good argument.

"Seriously, just go!" My face is red at this point due to the embarrassing situation. My top is pulled up halfway over my body, and Deku can't seem to take the hint. Now I'm desperate.

*Izuku's POV*

Ochako is being more persistent than ever. It doesn't make sense; a minute ago, she was smiling brightly, excited to swim at the beach with the class. "Why the hell would I leave my girlfriend alone while I go talk to all my friends?"

"You just need to leave me alone right now. You just need to. . . stop being so nice!" she carries on.

"Well do you want me to be mean? What's so wrong about being too nice?" At this point, I'm more confused than angry. I thought I was doing a good deed by waiting.