Chapter 5

This chapter is kind of crazy and sorry it's not that good but trust me there is some good parts coming!!  Enjoy! :)

Later that night all the boys were over plus Val.

“I have an idea!” Louis said.  “Let’s play truth or dare.”

“Okay I will go first” Liam said.  “Louis truth or dare?”

“DARE!!!!”  He shrieked.

“Okay I dare you to go swap clothes with Val.” Liam said.

“That’s a lame dare” Louis said.

“Fine” Liam pouted, “Does anyone else have a better dare?”

Niall spoke up “Louis make out with Callie!!!” he said too excitedly.

I looked over at Harry a little worried but before I could say anything Louis planted a big one right on my lips. It was different than when Harry kissed me, and I got shivers at first I got worried, I don’t like Louis; I am getting married to Harry. 

I pulled away fast after that Harry looked at Louis shocked.  No I definitely didn’t feel anything for Louis I curled up to Harry ad he kissed me on my forehead.

“How could you just snog my fiancé Louis?”

“What it was a dare and you know I never turn down a dare” Louis said.

“I don’t think this is a good idea, I feel tired I am going to lie down.”  I was exactly lying; I was pretty tired it had been a long day.  Before I went to bed I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed.  I raised my shirt up and was inspecting my stomach.  I knew I was being crazy but I just felt like I was already starting to gain weight.  It had only been what three weeks almost a month? I looked bloated and I really didn’t like the feeling.

I got ready for bed and fell fast asleep.  I really wanted Harry to be with me right now, but I knew he was having fun with the boys so I didn’t want to ruin his fun either.  I was just feeling so insecure lately about everything.

The next few weeks were a little awkward around the flat.  The wedding was getting close we were going to go to Paris a week before to make sure everything is set up and to explore the city.  We were leaving at the end of this week.  I was so ready to be married to Harry so I could stop hiding the baby from people.  I was starting to get a tiny baby bump and soon I wouldn’t be able to hide it. I had my first doctor’s appointment the day before we left for Paris.  I was really excited that I was going to be able to see my baby for the first time.  We wouldn’t know until after the wedding at my next appointment if it was a boy or girl but still I would get to see my baby.

Today I went with Val to go get me wedding dress.  I had an image in my mind of what I wanted I just had to find it. I went into a really fancy bridal store that I would have never been able to afford before Harry.  He told me to get whatever I wanted no matter the cost, just as long as I was happy. 

“Val what about this” I asked as I pulled a gorgeous dress from the rack.

“Wow that’s incredible, try it on” she encouraged me.

“Okay how do I look” I asked stepping out in the dress.

“Breathtaking” she gasped.

Who knew it would be so easy to buy a wedding dress, the first try and I found my prefect match.  I paid for it and left the store with my new purchase.  I just have to say I was lucky to find a dress that fit me perfectly in such short notice.

When I got home Harry was gone but Louis was there.  I knew it was time to make things right with him so I approached him.  “Hey Louis what’s up” I asked trying to sound casual.